Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9921 - 9930 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm so excited to see your progress. :)
Grow little baby grow!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Yay yay yay!!!

6 years ago

HI waitingonmymiracle

I have been looking through online forums and reading about people going through journeys of ttc.

I came across your posts on this thread TODAY and I was fascinated by your USERNAME firstly and then with your story and how regularly you posted.

I skipped everything to the end of the 500 odd pages to see if you ever conceived and was over the moon to see that you have a BFP very recently!
A massive congratulations and well done for holding on so long!!

Please pray for me and send baby dust my way!

I AM SOOOO excited for you! HOPEFULLY MY MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN SOON too.

AND all the best to all those trying!! we're in the same boat and it will happen for us.. so just stay strong and determined :)

6 years ago

Oh and btw... i had already made my account so our usernames are a coincidence :)

6 years ago

For a split second, I thought my dh got onto my acct and changed my avatar's hair black!! LOL! Had to do a double take! I dont blame you for skipping ahead...495 pages is a lot of reading!!!! I've had girls message me that said it took weeks to read it lol. It's definitely been a long journey (5 1/2 years), PCOS, multiple fertility treatments, 6 miscarriages, MTHFR diagnosis. Finally found a dr that took my blood clotting issues seriously. Granted my stomach is covered in bruises from all the heparin needles, but it's totally worth it to be 9 weeks pregnant right now. Even though I knew it would happen eventually, I'm still in shock. Sometimes I totally forget that I have a little miracle wiggling around in my uterus . Truly is a miracle. I'm just dumbfounded that it's finally happening but still nervous. I have my next ultrasound on monday and I'm anxious to see the baby. I still check my panties and stare at the toilet paper, every trip to the bathroom. DH thinks I'm nuts .

I'm still on here checking in a lot. These girls have been my extended family over the years. If you ever want to vent, I'm here to listen and talk . I guarantee your miracle is right around the corner. It may seem like forever but it will happen! Talk soon :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

6 years ago • Post starter

OMG!!!! Tara!

I'm so overjoyed for you! I'm working today, so I can't post much, but wanted to let you know that reading you got your BFP has made my day!

I read you had spotting, don't stress about it. I had the same thing with both of my THBs. I had it quite a bit with my daughter and she turned out fine. She is 4 months old now.

Love you guys! I'll keep checking in for updates! Muwa XOXO!

User Image

6 years ago

HI Holly!! I was hoping you'd pop in soon! Love you sweetie!

Had my last RE ultrasound today! Happy little fetus! Lol. I was so happy to see the baby today. It had been sort of a crazy weekend. I had 3 cakes due for saturday so it was run, run, run. Then sunday, my mom told me that her latest scan showed a few small spots on her other lung. So needless to say, I've been a bit stressed. I needed to hear that heartbeat to calm myself a bit. Her dr said it doesnt look how cancerous spots normally show up on the scan, so whatever it is, they likely caught it early and it's slow, so she goes in next week to see what the dr wants to do. He'll likely want to do another round of chemo (hasnt had any in over a year) and then do some maintenance but we wont know for another week. Dr said that the rest of scan looks great. No lymph node issues or anything. Still sucks though. My mom is ok...she just hates us being stressed out. My heart dropped when I first found out but I'm doing better now. God has brought my mom through everything the devil has thrown at her. This will be no different. Even though it's hard at times, I just have to keep speaking faith. If you all wouldnt mind, I would greatly appreciate some prayers of faith.
Anyways! Back to baby! Here's my 9 week ultrasound! I'm excited to get an u/s from the high risk dr because I know I'll probably get a better quality picture :).
User Image

Well thank goodness it's not just me. I've never felt like such a crazy person in my life!! I'm currently 8dpo. Tracked my cycle with OPK this month and dtd before during and after the positive.
I'm going insane thinking about testing. When is too early I did one today which in my rational mind I know is too early and got a BFN! Why was I gutted when I knew it would be the case!?! I also went back to check it twice just in case it changed in the next half hour!
I've been feeling sick on and off and had cramps like AF cramps for 2-3days but no spotting and if I really use my imagination my nipple have felt tingly but not sore boobs. I'm worried I'm just imagining all of my symptoms because I want to be pregnant. The TWW is hideous!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!! Let the craziness continue!!!!!

6 years ago

I'm so happy to see your baby growing Tara!

Grow baby grow!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Congrats Gwilford! I just saw your bfp!!! So happy for you!

Had my first perinatology appointment yesterday! Love my dr! He's increasing my foltanx to 2x a day, adding baby aspirin to my blood thinner regime (as well as switching me to lovenox in 2 weeks), and adding coq10. Got to have my first abdominal u/s and we got to see our little miracle's profile. I cant quit looking at the cute little nose ! I'm so in love. Dh watched the screen with a cute smile on his face. We got to watch our baby wiggle and stretch. It's so crazy. He/she is measuring 4 days ahead at 11+1 weeks. My lower tummy is getting a bit rounder and pants are starting to feel tighter.
User Image
User Image
Havent seen my family in 2 weeks due to everyone (including me) having colds so I'm curious if I can hide it with a baggy shirt lol. It will probably wind up being a couple more weeks before we announce. We were going to do it the 8th since dh's birthday is the 6th and have it as a birthday party with a our parents and siblings BUT my sister is going to be out of town at a college football game sooooo we'll have to do it the 15th likely. It's kind of stressing me meowt! DH isnt normally into celebrating his birthday in a big way so I'm worried that having a get together will seem fishy lol. Issue with the get together as well is that my inlaws have some family staying with them (one is fresh out of jail and homeless). Because this is probably going to be emotional, I dont want a whole bunch of people there that I dont know that well. Ugh...drama! Anyways, thinking of having dh open a present with a baby balloon in it for everyone to see. Thoughts?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo