Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1541 - 1550 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Girl I still read the forum all the time, just got into a bit of a slum being I'm not pregnant yet!! Everyone around me is pregnant "including my two best friends who weren't trying" blehhhhh....I've put it in Gods hands and praying for a Christmas sprout!! How are you?? I do miss talking to ya'll

11 years ago

I feel like a crazy person too. I'm a newbie to this site. I'm really hoping this is my time. I'm 5dpo at this moment and i've been having so many symptoms. I have a new symptom everyday for some odd reason. I think it might just be in my head, but who knows. I'll just have to wait and see, but I don't want the disappointment. I refuse to give up though. So far my symptoms are: sore breasts around nipples, backache, headache, started having bloody noses out of nowhere, bleeding gums when brushing my teeth but no pain, light cramping/pressure in the uterus area and small twinges in my stomach that feels like flutters, empty feeling in my stomach even after i've just eaten, acne breakout, fatigue/sleepiness and chills like crazy. I'm ttc for my first and this is driving me crazy. I've had many times where i though i was pg, but always turned out not to be, so i've become a bit skeptical, however, i've never had this many symptoms before. I'm definitely crossing my fingers, everyone, please wish me luck and good luck to all of you guys!

11 years ago

Waiting Thank you for the encouragement. Keep up the faith and all of us ladies will continue to pray for you daily! I will keep praying for you to O!

Cutie Praying for you too! TTC is exhausting. I hope you have your little bean soon!!

DH came home from his meeting yesterday is very high spirits! His meeting went very well and he met some pretty cool big shots so he's back on board and we last night! Today is my projected O day all signs point that way!

User Image

11 years ago

9 dpo today, so im so crazy im taking two tests a day now. If i dont get it this time I am not buying tests until im late, this is exhausting. I swore i saw a faint line of FR, but it dissipated, and I see something on DT test but they are so hard to tell, whats already there and whats not. :( I just want my BFP

11 years ago

Well, it's almost time to O again. Ewcm & dark but not quite + opk. Bummed because I don't know if dh will put out or not. We'll see...at least I won't be insane wondering if I'm knocked up during Thanksgiving if we don't.

11 years ago

Hi Phat, butler, and alisha! Long time no see :)

I know phat I am going to be about 7dpo by Thanksgiving. Praying for a Christmas bean but I know I will start going crazy about Thanksgiving. Hopefully DH puts out!

User Image

11 years ago

Hellerman I took a look at your test I feel like I may see something but it is still so early! KMFX for you!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladybird! I myself am 6-7dpo today :) already started the crazed obsessed am I pregnant process........ already have the perfect plan to reveal the news to my hubby "given the opportunity" Hope you get you're Christmas gift yourself! Had to test this morning of course, I see a faint line, but I think these tests are built for high hope let down!! We shall see right??

11 years ago

so my plan is im going to try and get a docs appointent next week ( i say try as latley docs been booked up for weeks ) and see if i can find out once and for all if i have PCOS and if i have what treatent is .

just in case you dont know i had a laparoscopy 6yrs ago one doctor told me i had pcos but on the report to the my gp it said everything was clear so i dont know what to belive

as the last few months my all day everyday for a whole month cramps are back just like they were before i went on birth control but on the plus side i have lost 10lbs .

i feel pumped to go to the doc and say look i want this , this , this and that to be done

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo