Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

hi ladys i just wanna say im going to take some time out dont worry i will still pop in now and again

im just finding TTC very emotional i feel like i now have the perfect home after a year of a bad landlord and bad house and now we are married things feel right if you know what i mean but now just feeling as if something i missing .
feeling very mentally drained. i dont know what to do other than take some time out for myself .

your more then welcome to msg me on here or on facebook my name is lamara fudge on there

to u all xxx

User Image

11 years ago

@Shay- I was actually thinking about what position I could get into so that dh's little swimmers dont swim out right away. I may just have to lay down in the bathtub or dh can just hold me upside down like he did before! LOL. If someone busts in and finds me lying the bathroom with no pants on I'll just say I had too much to drink! I tell you what...it is REALLY hard trying to pee into a small foam plate with out it spilling! lol. I wont tell dh this...but there has been a couple times I've caught myself staring at my glasses for a couple minutes wondering if the dishwasher would sanitize it! Then I remembered the foam plates!

I didnt know webmd had a counter! Now I get to obsess with that!.......I'm pitiful!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

We love you Lammy! And we completely understand with mental exhaustion! Keep us updated.

Lammy- What tara said! Take some time to enjoy your marriage and new house! God has a plan for everyone just because you not letting it emotionally effect you doesnt mean you cant get pregnant. I wish you nothing but the best of luck!

Tara- ok now that i almost pee'd myself you crack me up! damn i was tryin to hold that pee haha but couldnt after reading that lol Good Luck with all that, how are you going to explain the sounds haha i suggest just running the bath or shower water like your taking a shower after wards so no one does walk in and your not explaining how you drank to much but never had a drink in your hand or something l0l btw you could just sink your but into the sink and post your heels up on the counter that should keep the swimmers in :) I have used a lid to an el pollo loco salad before (i was done with the salad) ya i spilt it all over the bathroom floor and i was at work then i realized how much of a ditz i really was because i didnt realize that we have a ton of UA cups EVERYWHERE!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Shay - that really is pitiful. ALL THOSE PLASTIC CUPS EVERWHERE!! Bahahahaahahaha

Lammy - we'll miss you, girl, and see you when you get back!

Tara - I actually use those cheap $1 cups Walmart always has in stacks of 5/$1. I keep one in the bathroom & when I'm done with it I rinse it out & set it on the edge of the tub to dry. I hate the thought of putting all that plastic or foam in a landfill.

11 years ago

Happy Tuesday Ladies!!!

I hope I have a sticky bean! Lol

So i have more/ continuing games (symptoms) being played on me. I had a very rough time sleeping last night. When I got home from work, I went straight to bed. I didn't sleep, I just lied there all night. I had no appetite at all... and that's not like me- I love to eat! Then i started having dull low back pains (almost like pms) and it felt like my left ovary was throbbing. It wasn't painful, but it was definitely an annoyance. Then I woke up in the middle of the night to tinkle and I couldn't go back to sleep. I felt the weirdest thing in my pelvis area too, when I tried going back to sleep, I laid on my stomach and stretched a little and it felt like I ripped something Thats the best way I can explain it? I've decided to wait until the weekend to test, but all of these "feelings" are just odd to say the least. I hoping I'm pregnant because other wise I have no explanation for anything I'm feeling right now....

11 years ago

Got another BFN! I dont think this is my month anymore, Good Luck Phat & Muneca!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

That makes for an interesting vision!!!! So am I picturing this right, Shay...you had sex in the bathroom at work, AND you were also eating a salad in the bathroom, AND you used the salad lid to hold the swimmers in but it didnt work and swimmers spilled everywhere??? I'm gonna go back and reread that hold on.........Oh... wait... you meant you used the salad lid as a pee cup!!!!!! I'm crying and snorting, I'm laughing so hard!!!! ROFLLL! OMG!!! You should have started a new paragraph about pee!!! LOL.

@Muneca- What did you feel like you ripped? Cause with stretching that could be anything from a muscle to a fart. lol

SAW HOLLY'S TESTS FROM THIS MORNING ON THE GALLERY....SO EXCITED FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think I'm in this month, either, but I'm weirdly not upset about it. The last 2 months were crazy because I had all these symptoms but totally was not pregnant. This month I've pretty much had none. Maybe I did have a chemical(s)?

AF is due 2 days from now & my boobs just started being sore yesterday. I'm a little nauseous in the morning, but that's normal for me when I don't take my allergy meds because I don't want my CM to be too thick.

The one really insane thing is I am not cranky like I usually am. I am normally a teetotal beyatch for a week before AF arrives. Maybe that's my symptom??

Mind you, none of this is keeping me from POAS all day every day til AF shows!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo