Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2651 - 2660 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Yeah,
It's an AF... *sighs*
I am going to get a thermometer today, so i can start tracking my BBT this is upsetting because now I really wanna know WTF was up with the now cravings... and the not being able to stand eggroll and onion

User Image

11 years ago

oh my gosh i'm on a freaking rollercoaster. I tested today for the hell of it since it's been about 4 days since my blood test and still no AF... i got a VERY faint poitive on a dollar tree test but i don't trust it. I think the test must have gotten wet or something because i laid it next to the sink. It looks like some of the ink smeared in between the control line and the test line. I have never gotten an evap on the dollar store tests, have you ladies?

11 years ago

Well I'm OUT for this month. AF just showed up that bitch! Lol..I am truly confused. I had so many symptoms that I NEVER had unless that I was pregnant. So next month I won't know what the heck to believe

Oh well it's time to start getting in shape for this marathon in May. Whoop Whoop! (Stole that from Athena) one thing is for sure, @soarys and @topowifey and I are definitely temp-ing this month !

@mem how exciting and confusing all at once! Test again in the morning.

@Tara your husband is so cute. Lol...I love that he is so supportive. *sigh*

@xomandi cramping is good. Hang in there!

@athena 8 days left...seems like the time is passing quickly..,hang in there!

11 years ago

@piecesgirl I guess we gotout presents alright :-( I am so sorry luv me and u just gotta start over we can do this I cnt temp because. I left my therometor at home and I am in arz so I'm over it I'm gonna call doc let him no see what he says just a waste of money I'm feeling but I think I'm just angry now past the sad part so confused so I'm gonna chew him out pieces girl urf my budd luv I'm here for u we r gonna do this together al of us r promise okay gotta go cramping I wish I could so fight this witch lol smile

11 years ago

hubby and I got to thinking... and I'm thinking with the stress of the bad day (it being SO close to implantation day) the hormones just... Didn't kick in in time... so ... Next month will be REST... and LESS STRESS month...
He told me that next week i get a spa day <3

I was also stressed about some stuff in church... and school... and all that seems to have been resolved now... so

BRING ON THE BABY DUST...

@Top, Can you buy a cheap one while you are there?

@pieces, yeah I'm getting into shape too... I wanna to this "color walk" in october...

User Image

11 years ago

So I am bleeding a little more today. Not like af, it's still pink. Put a pad in to see if it catches anything. I am very crampy and gassy . I hope that af isn't showing up super early. How do you cope with seeing posts on fb or where ever of people expecting or having babies or pics of baby bumps. I just want to delete every pregnant person so I don't have to see it. It makes me so depressed. I don't know about today's temp, it was 95.87. Wth!!!

Pisces I know right. I just want to get a test that is pos now.

Sorry you ladies got a visit from the pray that next cycle is your cycle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena,
I rely a LOT on my faith...
I have to have faith that God has a plan for me, and he in the end knows what is best.
<3

User Image

11 years ago

@soarys hun I know its her I new she was coming it was me being hopeful delisional and in denial as well as in belief it was my month wit faith but agan god must have another plan wish I new what it was I'm just being so negative and angry I think I'm over the sad n shock no need for test I know its that ugly witch :-(

11 years ago

awww All in time... there is a reason <3
I think Mine is because I'm trying to kick start our teen youth program, and between that and my sons birthday and some trips i have to make... I think HE decided to wait... and give me my blessing when I'm actually ready <3
Just remember to breathe .... Stressing... getting angry... being sad ...
ALL mess with hormones and that messes with the baby dust... be zen,
just think of sparkles and glitter .. and cupcakes... <3

User Image

11 years ago

So the bleeding is just a little brown spotting now.

I took a test

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=103625

Tell me what ya think.....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo