Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7991 - 8000 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@jace's mama- Believe me when I say that you reaching out to me was PERFECT TIMING! No coincidence there! One day, we'll all have a great testimony!!!!

Bed time for this gal! Been up since before 5am running nonstop. Took care of my 3yr old nephew from 6am-5pm (during which I had to clean the kitchen wall 3 times cause he made his spoon a personal helicopter blade and got oatmeal and mangoes EVERYWHERE lol), came home, pulled weeds from the flower beds, showered, made salmon and kale for dinner, packed lunches, then submitted all our refinance paperwork and I've got to be up before 5 again!.... where the heck is my pillow!!! LOL One thing to look forward to...THANK GRIMM IT'S FRIDAY! lol

Oh ...xomandy...saw this and reminded me of what you said lol!
User Image

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Ladies for all your Kind words...

To make things even more interesting I am actually born and raised in Romania but i live for many years in München, Germany.. so not so far from Augsburg Jace's Mama!

@xomandy - every month i am looking for symptoms that are different form the months before... i usually find lots!!! Ha ha ha! I am obviously every month pregnant! :))))))
Yes, it is very hard to stay positive but my faith is still strong and i will never give up. I am like a broken panzer moving only Forward.

My doctor said that next month we begin a stronger stimulation for my ovaries and if this doesn't work then i will probably have to have my fallopian tubes checked out. Yeey - NOT! But we have to do what we have to do, right?

I am 11DPO today and i just had to make a HPT... BFN of course, but until i see red i Keep my hopes high!

Lots of Baby dust Ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies. I had my first appointment yesterday. I'm so happy to report that the baby is doing wonderful, healthy, and heartbeat sounds perfect as the nurse put it. When I seen my child on the monitor, the baby was jumping around everywhere. I'm also not as far along as I thought. I'm actually 11 weeks and 5 days today. My OB is a bit concerned about my losing 22 pounds, so she gave me something to help stop vomiting. I had to get a pap since I haven't had one in a while. She wants me to go back next week to make sure I'm not dropping anymore weight and my next ultrasound is on April 30th. I don't know if you guys would like to see my ultrasound pic or not.

Tara, you are so strong and I have much hope for you. I think you'll get your miracle soon.

Astrid, so nice to have you join us.

Baby dust to all you ladies!

9 years ago

Wow enbutler!! How amazing :-) reading this has renewed my spirit! I've been so wore out mentally that I've been thinking about taking a break, but seeing your success story renewed that part of me that doesn't want to wait any longer! I know what I want, and I don't wanna wait. I'm so happy for you! I remember seeing Jace for the first time, and hearing his heartbeat, what a miracle it is!! I'd love to see pictures, I'm amazed with God's blessings..He is good, and ours will come when His time is right. And right now is your time, enjoy every single second because time flies so fast!!

So much to do and zero energy to do it! Our furniture is coming next week so I need to get the floors vaccuumed and clear stuff out ta the way.. but first I gotta find an extension cord that'll reach that far since we won't have power until next week. Trying to make a list of all the necessities we still need to get, but I'm just drawing a blank. The last few nights have been so restless, ive been having to drink nyquil just to be able to fall asleep then wake up so groggy like I haven't slept at all. I'm really hoping tonight goes a little better.

9 years ago

Enbutler, YES I want to see a pic :-) That is amazing news. Glad they gave you something for the sickness. I still remember my very first sonogram with my daughter and that was 16 years ago. Man I can't wait for that day again.

Jace's, I bet you can't wait until the move is over! I was so glad when I was finally able to sit back and kick my feet and admire it!

9 years ago

http://rs68.pbsrc.com/albums/i14/hayindream/Mobile%20Uploads/20150326_141530-1.jpg~320x480

9 years ago

AWHHHHHHHHHH I just love it!!! So happy for you. Look at that little thing :-)

9 years ago

Awww!! There's your little peanut! :-) what a miracle! It amazes me how fast they go from looking like a little alien to a miniature baby. I love our amazing blessings we get to see and experience.

And Mandy I am SO ready to be in my house! Where I can run around naked if I want or at least have sex without worrying who's gonna hear us LOL!!

9 years ago

Thank you ladies. I'll make sure to keep you updated!

9 years ago

Happy Palm Sunday ladies :)
I've been super busy the past couple days making my mom a big beautiful purple ombre birthday cake for her birthday. I've checked in but was too covered in buttercream to type LOL! While my crumb coat was hardening yesterday, dh and I went out to the nutrition store and I picked up some more castor oil for my fertility massage and a couple bottles of Vitex (100 days worth). I started taking it this morning :). We'll see what happens. I know it takes time to kick in. So here's praying that I get a normal cycle in a few months :)

@enbutler- Your peanut no longer looks like a peanut! I'm glad you are getting some meds to help with the morning sickness. So happy for you honey!! Did you cry when you heard the heart beat?

@jace's mama- I've had to do the NyQuil thing before :). I remember my dad would have to give me some the night before the first day of school cause I wouldnt be able to sleep lol.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo