Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1421 - 1430 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! You all make me laugh, such funny comments...

waitingonmymiracle... LOL, too funny about the shower/cervix thing... your BD conversations sounds just like mine, lol!
So sorry to hear about the MC... I understand, I have had 4... I will not tell anyone this time if pregnant or whenever I get pregnant until I have made it well into showing & can't hide it... don't want all the sympathy looks from those who actually care and the crazy remarks from the fools... might make me show my ugly side.

Sowell82... hope it balances out soon and you get a BFP

Sending lots of positive thoughts to you athena8789 & lammy1988 for BFP soon!!!

I must admit, I feel a bit odd... I dont know what all these different tests everyone keeps talking about are... I have never had a problem conceiving... I have never been able to carry a baby to term...

So I have no knowledge of all the different stuff you ladies are doing. And can someone please tell me what AFM means..? so confused, lol... kind of feel like the odd ball out since joining the site & having no clue... lost of duh moments... LOL!

User Image

11 years ago

Also, has anyone experience a "reflux" type feeling..? I'm 7dpo today & it has been bothering me since I woke up this morning...

User Image

11 years ago

I found this website. Its should help with the lingo lol

http://www.amandabears.com/acronyms.html

Good luck to you too :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

athena8789... thanks! The list helped.
I ddn't see the AFM on there... what does that mean?

User Image

11 years ago

IDK I maybe af missed? just a guess.

11 years ago

Hi CutiePieMom!!! AFM= As for Me :) I am sorry about all of the MC. I have only had one and early so I could not imagine. I don't blame you about not wanting to tell once it does happen. I'll be praying for an extra sticky bean for you!!

User Image

11 years ago

It's ok Cutiepie! It took me a while to get the hang of it. I didnt know what AFM meant til last week when I googled it! ROFL!!
Any questions you have about anything just ask . And if you feel embarrassed asking on here you can message me privately. As far as the reflux thing...I've known ladies that got that early on in pregnancy. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Took at total of 3 opks today to see when I had the most LH in my urine. One at 10am...eh, light in color. Tried to hold my urine from 2-6pm but my dinner last night was a buffalo carrot turkey burger topped w/ broccoli slaw with steamed broccoli and zucchini (A LOT OF FIBER!!). So at 4pm I wound up running to the bathroom. I was able to catch a sample before the bomb dropped on Hiroshima ! Same amount as usual for that time of day.
Then I took another at 7pm. Surprisingly dark! Not positive yet but looked darker than the others! So keep my fingers crossed and my hands in the air!
Feeling like I'm getting sick though. Fell asleep with my mouth open last night and my throat was extremely dried out to the point of painful. Despite drinking plenty of water, it still feels a little funky and I'm starting to get the swollen lymph node feeling. Ugh. Please say a prayer girls that I dont get sick!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I've been having the reflux/vomit coming up thing going on for about a month now along with nausea. I don't know what is going on with me though. Didn't take the provera yesterday, so we shall see if I start. I keep thinking what if I am pregnant and have been this whole time. I'd be at the end of the first trimester which would be crazy, I'm sure I'm not though. I feel crazy thinking that though I guess it is just wishful thinking. Hope you lady's have your bfp's very very soon ;)

11 years ago

Oh Waiting you crack me up. I hope you get that obvious DARK opk soon before they actually admit you

I have extremely moody periods. I mean I feel psycho sometimes. Everyone who got pregnant with me or just after me the first go round is getting pregnant with #2 now. I see pregnant women EVERYWHERE I go! I mean I know its terrible but I just get so upset. Its wonderful for them. I hate being so selfish about it. HORMONES SUCK. Think I will just delete the Facebook until I get prego again!

This needs to wrap it up asap. Ready to get to and take my mind off of things

User Image

11 years ago

kcordell... thanks, would NOT have been able to guess that one, lol! Thank you very much & I am sending up lots of positive vibes for you as well!!!! And I kind of know how you feel... Every since I decided to start trying again, I see BABIES & BELLIES everywhere!!!!!!!!! I can't wait til I get my BFP and can enjoy a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby or babies!!!

waitingonmymiracle... that burger sounded yummy til I got to the later part, lol! hope you feel better soon! try drinking water with honey & lemon or even warming it & creating a tea with it... also some fresh garlic in the tea mix would help too...

Boil some water then add a piece of fresh garlic & let steep for 10-20 mins... then add the honey & lemon... very soothing & healing for the body.

athena8789... hope you can start soon and ENJOY, lol

Got my fingers crossed for everybody that are in waiting and or getting ready to start a new cycle!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo