Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1201 - 1210 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I know it's just wishful thinking, but I know I'm not in the 2WW. Gonna call my dr tomorrow and ask for a blood test...not hcg! Just want to see if losing the 10% body weight she asked me to is improving my LH, FSH, Testosterone, insulin levels. I want to know if I'm on the right track or if I need to start metformin...

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

having bad cramps today and strange cramps and strange feelings in tummy going to see if comes this month if she does ( really hoping she dont ) i need to go to docs as i seem to have cramps almost all cycle i have had this be when i was younger so will just have to wait and see

User Image

11 years ago

@Waiting ! I hope you get great news from the Doc! Now that I think I may have O'd already...yesterday based on a slight temp shift....I've already starting obsessing over whether my progesterone levels are high enough! Because my temp only went up .2 and the average the day after O is .4, so I know what you mean about wanting to make sure our hormones are at the optimum levels to conceive and have a .

@Lammy, your symptoms sound very promising, so I hope it is your month. I'm waiting with anticipation to read about more 's to help me pass the time during this 2WW.

User Image

11 years ago

wow what a night ive had well it wasnt night it was early morning . i told you if i lay flat i get bad Nausea well last night was worse not only that but DH said i was hot to touch yet i was soo cold and movement made the Nausea worse and the smell of somethings did too . i have 1 yes 1 bbs that hurt like hell feel hard and bruised to touch

when i got up i was fine so im like WTH is going on im 9dpo today

User Image

11 years ago

forgot to add tummy feels like a water balloon so cant put pressure on it

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy,

I'm happy you feel crappy! Sounds very promising!

I mught be 2dpo and had horrible diarrhea last night. The pains were strong.

I hope that is a a sign!

User Image

11 years ago

did do a test today but but its still early

User Image

11 years ago

Tara - did you see the post in the pics where the poster said she's been taking something called Inositol for her PCOS? She's pregnant.

Lammy - I hope those are all good signs.

Shay - you O'ing yet?

11 years ago

Lh levels are still eh. Kinda hovering around the same levels, so I'm gonna call the dr tomorrow. I might mention the inositol to her but something about taking a supplement used for bipolar disorders seems a bit...weird. LOL. On the other hand, it might be nice to balance out my present crazyiness.
Spent yesterday celebrating dh's 33rd birthday at his family reunion. He enjoyed flipping 900lb tractor tires with his brother and then I enjoyed bandaging up his skinned shoulder. lol.

@LAMMY- getting sooo excited for you!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara - what did the doc say?

Some of you may remember that I say my children get sick every time I'm in my 2ww. Well, I felt really nauseous yesterday & today, so sure enough the daycare calls for me to pick up my vomiting 2 year old. WTH?

I got a weird pink line on one of my Wondfo's yesterday in the test area, but nothing since with the 10 others I've done. :/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo