Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1571 - 1580 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

ALoHa ladies! WOW, I missed a lot since yesterday LOL.
@sowell-I'd be happy to help you figure out some ways to tell people! I've heard someone else say they wanted to pack a helium balloon in a box that says, "baby" or have pink/blue balloons and then when their kid opens it, the balloons flyout and you tell them they're gonna have a baby brother/sister!

@enbutler- I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO TEST! I'M DYING HERE . You so totally have to have a bean nestling inside you (yes I just said 'totally'...I'm excited! lol) I dont know what I'd do without the support of these ladies! I'd hate to be in a quiet room of the insane asylum all by myself !

@mesmommy- ALL ABOARD!! No need for a ticket, the crazy train is free! I've heard of ladies spotting close to time of AF was due but wound up being pg. I really hope stays away from you! We need some BFPs on here!

@shay-Tell your dd WAY TO GO! I used to figure skate. Loved it! Miss it all the time. But I still have my skates so one day I hope to teach my daughter . Praying for you too sweetheart!

@hkellerman- I pray you get your BFP soon! Much longer in this looneybin and you'll turn into me . I feel like the real crazy person that all the new patients are talking about..."is that her...is she the one that turned into a line eye maniac?" I'm sorry about your headcold! But very happy that you get to go look at shiney rocks!!!

@alisha-I'm working my way to the most recent. I'll post this and get back to you once I look at the tests

@athena-I'll get back to you too. Gonna check out those websites...be right back!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay alisha just looked and .....I dont know! I see lines but I cant tell. My eyes are tired and dh's computer is fuzzy! Unless my eyes are getting old. So I'll say it's the computer's fault! Praying they get darker babe!

@athena- Cinnamon has been a huge help for decreasing my insulin production!!! My doctor was completely shocked at how drastically mine dropped. She said I was out of insulin intolerance and didnt need metformin, infact, metformin would be bad for me at this point. I've taken chromium before but like over 10 yrs ago. I take prescription prenatals as my multivitamin. If you have a schnucks near you they give really good prenatals for free with prescription! Gotta love FREE! That book I mentioned a couple pages back, had a lot of recipes using those herbs (red clover, red rasberry etc) to make teas and tonics. The fertilitea I drank had a lot of those herbs in it too!

Ok girls, I'm going to bed. lol. Been putting up christmas decorations at my parents house all day and dh is sitting naked on my couch (he just had shower thank the lord) waiting to do the bd tango! So goodnight, sleeptight, and let the sperm just swim swim swim!!!

Oh and my cervix is high, tight and off to the right.... I just made a cervix rhyme!
Like really tight! Hmm?

@waiting... I can't wait to test, just afraid cuz I don't want to be disappointed. Been praying mighty hard. Definitely understand what you're saying about support. I'm so glad i came on here when I did, otherwise i might be admitted to an asylum by now..lol.

11 years ago

Waiting - hope the swelling is a sign.

Alishakaye - I'll take a look-see.

Dh has not put out. I've most likely missed my window. I'm cursing, but I decided to spare you.

Shay - heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'm the one who boiled my pee unless alishakaye tried it, too. I forgot it was on the stove & took it past reduction to burnt pee. Smelled sooooo gross.

Hi to everybody else. It's nice to have a good little group going again.

Love you all!

11 years ago

@ waiting on my miracle: I so needed that. I dont know what you do for a living , but I am a nurse, in a nursing home, work with a lot of dementia patients, this last week I have felt like one. I keep getting stuck on the hall ( locked doors) and cant get out, starting to feel like I belong there. HAHA , i don't think I have any room to turn into you, I think I already am you! Good to know I am not alone in this. I bet you if we all stopped stressing we would be preggo before we knew it. I hear this all the time, and its much easier said than done. It's like quitting smoking now, ok Im not gonna smoke ( test) tommorow, all good until tommorow gets here and its the whole crazy train again! I am feeling more upbeat other than being horribly sick with a head cold. I know the minute i stop worrying....it will happen. BTW i think we found THE ring, we both love it, and it is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE. Now we gotta stop talking about it so it will be a suprise. Good luck to everyone, I hope it all happens soon!

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Welcome to the new folks. It will take me a little while to get caught up, but I hope someone got a while I was away!

AFM - I'm out for this cycle. I did not get DH's swimmers there in time to catch my O after my DC and doctor's clearance to .

Today is CD3...strange, but really only lasted 2 days. I took an HPT today just to be sure and . I'm so sad because I had a couple of tests while I was in Europe that looked like they were the start of a ....that sucks.

BTW - I was in my hotel for 10 days and had a squirrel hole that Phat would have been proud of! When I left, I had two small waste baskets chock full of testing stuff that I was hording...FRERs, dip strips, boxes, etc....I'm sure housekeeping got a good laugh after what they saw. Propably looked like something from American Horror Story...they were probably thinking...WTF?...keep it clean...I meant...What's This For (WTF). It is strange, but I always leave a trail of HPTs behind me whereever I go. That would make for a good reality TV show.

So much for a July baby. August, here we come!

User Image

11 years ago

So ladies with pcos, When you do OPK testing, does it always get gradually get darker like your going to Ovulate or do you just have random ups and downs. I have had tests getting gradually darker like it is going to happen but I didn't know if your body just does that naturally or what. Please help???

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Well.......as usual tests are no darker today!! Actually seem to be lighter!! I'm completely against testing tomorrow! "Who am I kiddin?" First thing in the am I'll be peeing on everything I see!!! Much like a dog claiming my territory!! Blehhhhhh........We shall see, we shall see!! Much much love to all my ladybirds!!

11 years ago

Tara- Your not taking fertiltea anymore?

Phat- HEYYY! told you id make it back on sometime!

Holly- Fill me in on whats been going on.. I know you went to Europe a while ago did you go again? DC? Dr. Approval? Im lost lol

Alisha- I SEE A LINE! I have been out of the game a couple months because of some surgeries but uhh I SEE A LINE!! :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

DH took me tonight for my favorite dinner at Olive Garden and to see the new twilight movie.. Yes I admit i was like a 13 yr old girl ready for this movie!! Before i saw it i was totally team Jacob haha but now psh totally team edward! (yes i added the totallys to resemble a teen girl, it is not the way i really talk)
Well the pregnant intern has officially quit bragging and making up excuses.. may be in part to me snapping at her and laying down a nice little lecture psh thats what my hospital gets when then announce me charge nurse for the night BAHAH had a PA make a remark of "Hughes, or should i say Mam..you have this place running like the military..maybe you should be in charge more often"
I blame him for my over charged cockyness that night! :)
Anyways what i was trying to get to with the whole Olive garden thing before i got side tracked by sexy wolves and sparkly romantic vampires.. IT MADE ME SICK..the olive garden that is! Which is odd, i am hoping it isnt just the food was bad tonight or what but the smell of the chicken alone made me uhhmm yah sick... DH was appauled.. We didnt even finish our food we just got up and left. I asked him if it smelt or tasted funny to him and he said not at all but the look of disgust on your face kind of ruined my appetite haha WHOOPS!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo