Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8201 - 8210 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hello lovely ladies,

I'm doing alright. Work today was busy busy. I work as a security guard at the Procter and gamble plant in Kansas City, Kansas. I'm sure i told you guys already..sorry for the repeat. Anyway, it's hardly security quite honestly, lol. I work with shipping and receiving chemicals and tanker trucks. Truck drivers are interesting. I had one tonight cracking up because I started cracking jokes. He told me about an older man he delivered to and that the man was all stressed out. So I told him "he should go and get a lower stress job, tell him to work as a greeter at Walmart" lmao. He told me he'd never forget me and that my baby's father is a lucky man to have me. He also said that I have the pregnancy glow and I'm beautiful. I was like aww thank you. Funny thing is I've gotten hit on a lot within the past few days. I was like "geez, do I really look that pretty?". The baby's movements are getting stronger. I feel more and more all the time. It feels so weird but cool. Oh and on the way home from work, I almost got into an accident cuz this truck was 2 lanes over on the highway and decided to get over into the same lane as me and cut me off then had the nerve to flip me off. I honked and then drove past him. It ticked me off

Tara- I'm ROFL at you getting your hand stuck. I'm glad you're okay though. I'm really excited for you and your appointment. The doctor sounds promising and I hope that he is able to help you.

39andcounting- glad you joined, these are an amazing group of women here. I love them all!

Anyone have anything new?

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Missdani & 39 welcome to the Group!

Tara, funny what happened to you but probbaly also painful... :)))

I have Little News from my part of the world, i got on wednesday my Trigger shot, yesterday i had pain on both sides so i believe that was Ovulation. Now i just feel bloated and i have that shitty "constipated" Feeling... not nice. Next week back to the doctor for the O+7days blood tests...

I hope you are all doing well, lots of hugs and kisses to all of you!

User Image

8 years ago

Well I thought I only had 1 more day, but apparently I o'd on cd13 instead of 14 so I've got til tomorrow.. maybe, not sure.. temps still above cover. I don't know, just when I think I know exactly what's going on I'm shown otherwise lol Gotta hurry and get to the bank, catch up with everyone later! Happy Friday!!!! =)

8 years ago

So I'm having the kind of week at work where stress is high so I have headaches, I'm super tired, feel off, and feel nauseous some days. And I can't tell what's stress and what could be pregnancy symptoms. So unfair!! Lol

I hope everyone's having a good Friday. I am counting down for the day to end. Going out for wine with my friend from work- one of those things I figure I can enjoy now since it may not be allowed soon if I get my way... ;)

Anyone have fun weekend plans? I find weekends the hardest part during TWW...

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hi ladies!

Missdani I go have a drink every time AF comes because I know the day will come when I can't. I haven't been pregnant in a long time and I can't recall any telltale signs. I'm having lots of cm and nipple sensitivity. I normally have sore boobs but not sore nipples. Oh how I dread the TWW.

*enbutler - How far along are you?

Hope everyone has had a happy Friday!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

39andcounting- I am 18 weeks, will be 19 weeks this coming Sunday. Time sure has flown by so far. I'm almost half way through. I have a doctor's appointment on the 27th of this month for a sonogram. I will find out what I'm having.

This my first pregnancy, I had so many times I thought I was pregnant, but I turned out not to be. As far as my weekend plans, tomorrow is my 2 niece's birthday/going away party. They go to California for the summer to visit their dad and when they come back they will be moving to Arkansas so I won't see them for a while. Good thing is Arkansas is only 3 and a half hours away. They are leaving on the 28th so they'll be able to find out what I'm having too.

Anyone else have weekend plans?

8 years ago

I live in Arkansas, originally from Tennessee.

8 years ago

Okay ladies. Help a girl out? I'm not going to be able to wait until the day of AF to start testing. It's just not possible haha. And I don't currently do bbt to watch temp because all the traveling I do makes it impossible. So, I use opk to get my ovulation time. So, I obviously don't want to wait til dpo 14 to start testing... What's the earliest you all start testing?

8 years ago

Been SO busy planning Jace's 2nd birthday party and trying to make sure I have everything done by tomorrow!! I thought his 1st bday was going to be the hardest, but I think they're gonna get progressively harder each year. This past week I've had nightmares every night about him graduating and moving away. I think I'm gonna be the mom that stays at school with him when he goes!! Major cramping and throwing up today, af usually greets me in the morning .. she's playing games with me again!!

and missdani, some people start really early, like me.. but I have never gotten a positive until I was past due for af!

8 years ago

See I feel like early testing is going to be no good for me... all women in my family, most of them never knew they were pregnant until they took a test, sometimes at 5-6 weeks - no symptoms whatsoever. So lame!

And being how I am, I'll probably start testing early anyway. lol

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo