Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4681 - 4690 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

We didnt want anyone to know we were trying cause we wanted to surprise them. But the months kept going by...then the m/c's happened and the secrets got bigger and bigger. If I told her now, she would blab to my parents and everyone would know we are trying. Then they'd be always asking. Plus, I've gone thru this discussion with them with my first m/c back in 2011 and I regretted it. They made it all about my sister and then they acted like I was selfish for being even slightly depressed when my sister got pregnant. It did no good telling them... I became the bad person like usual. I'd rather wait til I have good news to go with it. I know it's a childish way to think... I just dont want anyone to know yet . If I told them now without being pregnant ...i'd just be the bad person again.

On the bright side....i think I'm getting ready to OV! My cervix is softer, wetter and wider each time I check it. Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh ok. Well it just sucks either way I guess.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@mnj guess i'll figure out what's going on friday.

sure it taking it's sweet time getting to friday. kind of..these mood swings are killing me. i'm noticing them and its bad, but i can't control it. i haven't had mood swings this bad since last year before i found out i had hyperthyroidism.

10 years ago

Enbutler could it be your thyroid messing with you? They had to change my moms meds a few times and then did radiation treatments and eventually had to remove her thyroid.

10 years ago

@ enbutler well please keep us updated !!

10 years ago

Athena, i ran out of my meds last week after i had been taking them for 5 months. I read in a lot of articles your really not supposed to take methamizole for more than 3 mos at a time cuz it causes a lot of damage long term so i stopped taking it after i ran out and started feeling much better, i've changed my diet so it could be my body in shock. i'm on a gluten free, soy free product to lose weight which is working wonderfully and i feel as though my hormones are balancing out naturally from my new nutrition and changing to a healthier diet. since i've been off my medication, i've felt more energetic, less fatigued, but still experiencing prego symptoms. that's why i'm going to the dr on friday morning to see if i can get some blood drawn and get to the bottom of what's going on. i've been praying and wishing so hard that i am prego, but it's a possibility that my body is getting used to the healthier things rather than eating bad stuff it was used to for years. hopefully i'll get some answers soon

10 years ago

Now, I can officially say I'm POAS crazy. Last week I ordered 1000 (and no that is not a typo) 10miu internet dip strips! They arrived yesterday and I'm in heaven. I'm 6DPO and already POAS twice today. Can't wait to test tomorrow!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

holly lol. goodness gracious

10 years ago

I went to the dr and I am so beyond frustrated. She tells me that she doesn't think my problem is a gyno issue. That the cyst is too small to be causing any pain or anything even though the er doctor told me it was big enough to give me problems. So she then asks me about ttc and where I'm at with that. I said its been over a year now so we were ready to give medical treatments a shot now and that she and I had talked about birth control for a few months or Clomid. And she all of a sudden doesn't want me to try Clomid. Well she didn't say that but I bring it up and she was like well your going to have to go through a lot of testing before we get to the Clomid. I'm like are you kidding me you pushed it for months I'm ready to try it and I feel like now she is back pedaling. Ughhhh..... I don't know what to do, but what I do know is that if I have to go to the dr 1 more time and sit in the room and wait and hear someone next door listening to their babies heart beat I am going to scream.

10 years ago

Athena, my goodness. Sounds like the Dr. is back pedaling on you. Not great at all. So sorry to hear about your frustration but i can definitely imagine why. I just hope when i go to the Dr, it's not a waste of time like everyone else has been having.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo