Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5451 - 5460 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mandy,
You're right that I didn't thoroughly read all the posts, I said tried to but there were a lot. I simply directed a question to you because I wasn't clear on some things and your post stuck out to me like I said. I am clearly within my rights to ask you a question and you seemed like a big player in this situation. I am a part of this forum like everyone else and what goes on here I have a right to ask a question to gain some clarity. I really am sorry to hear you have a hard time with ttc and struggle with depression. I have struggled with depression and anxiety since I was 15. (i am 32 almost 33 now). I am now pregnant and have stopped taking my wellbutrin and ambien to sleep since I've found out and I struggle with these excess hormones and emotions. I really do understand when emotions get over abundant and spiral out of control, but reacting in such a big way in a public forum will cause a ripple of reaction. Think of the way you feel hurt, but do you think of the way you may have hurt that other lady? I'm just saying that everything has an effect and I'm sorry you are hurting but sometimes by lashing out that will just spread the pain. I'm sorry if I am offending you in any way. That is not my intention. I am just stating my perspective and opinion and it is not in malice of any way.

User Image

10 years ago

That is because I wss the first to post and others followed. I am entitled to my opinion and found her comments to be insensitive to not only me but to others. Yes she was gloating, but accusing of other of having phantom symptoms made me mad that she is so insensitive. Really I dont have to explain myself you and yes you have the right to ask. I could not possibly explain it all seriously if you want to know all that happened then read all post. You werent involved so best to just stay out of it. I am over it. I posted my last post hours ago and let it go I suggest you do the same and anyone else that wasnt involved. Sorry but I wont be posting anymore.

10 years ago

Kristiszabo, I agree with you and feel horrible that she felt so bullied. I was just trying to explain what was bothering me and I was trying to do it in a nice respectful way. I still don't feel I should have to apologize for just simply stating my feelings and I don't think catchwin should have to either. She was just doing the same and was simply just sharing her opinion. There were 2 main things that bothered me in her 2 last posts. She used the word phantom to describe symptoms women have when they aren't actually real. Although I understood what she meant and that she was talking about symptoms not pregnancy, some women do suffer from phantom pregnancies and take offense when that word is used while ttc. That's all i was trying to say. Then in her second post after reading that someone had said she was bragging about being able to get pregnant so fast and easily she had said that those women are jealous that she had done so. I did say that because of the way she put it and repeating it a lot made it easy for people to have misread it. I also commented on her tests because she had asked for input and that's what I did. I also did so before she had posted about phantom symptoms so my comments had absolutely nothing to do with getting even with her. I was just being honest the same way id want someone to be honest with me. I did do it in a very blunt hurtful manner. As a matter of fact I believe I even stated that I hope I'm wrong and that she did get bfp on the tests. I also ( and I'm not mentioning names ) that someone is having a very, very rough time and even though its not an excuse I think she had a good reason to be so hurt and angry.

We just need to be more aware of other peoples feelings. Especially when testing and getting a bfp, we have to make sure that the way we announce it won't be misread as gloating. Even when we comment on photos of o and preg tests and also when responding to a question about symptoms, charting, etc. Athena and I had somewhat of a disagreement when I first came to this forum and it was solved respectfully and pretty quick. She understood why I felt the way I did and didn't apologize because there was no need to. She just simply said maybe she didn't have to be so blunt and everything was fine after that. Why catchwin couldn't do the same, I don't know. But we can all learn from it and move on as Tara said. I'm just gonna say I'm sorry she felt the need to leave and I wish her a happy and healthy 9 months.

I'm also gonna agree that this shouldn't be such a.stressful environment. It has a very negative effect on us all. So let's move onto something more positive.........How about those pregnancy tests ladies, anyone get a positive? Are you testing today kristiszabo? Where are you in your cycle?

10 years ago

Mandy67, please don't leave because one person upset you. I read what kristiszabos post and she may not have been right in naming you specifically but I feel she is right about the point she is trying to make. Seems like whenever this is brought up you get very upset so try to not read posts where catchwin is named. I know your trying to move on from it, as you should. That's why I said we all just need to learn from it and move on. So......moving on.......Did you ever test this morning? I think you might have mentioned possibly testing today but I'm not sure. My memory is horrible lol. How are you feeling today? Anything different from yesterday?

10 years ago

I want to announce that I did test this morning. The result wasn't as clear as I would've liked it to be but there was a very, very faint line. It came up within 5 minutes. I had to use my husbands phone to take pictures and ugh! I spent almost an hour trying to get a picture that was clear enough for all to see what I saw. Very, very frustrating by the way. I got one ok picture. For some reason the pictures the phone takes make the line look fuzzy and wider when inverted. I can see it on the photo but other people may not see it as easily. Let me know if any of you ladies see it also so I know I'm not hallucinating lol. I think there's 3 pictures of the same test and I commented on the one that is the clearest. I'm gonna test again in a few days to see if its any darker or if there was even a line at all. I'm almost positive there is but almost is not good enough. I wanna be 100% positive!

10 years ago

Just1more - no not testing I am having ovulation symptoms I am cd9.
Anyway im off to bed, hubby cant make a baby by himself lol

10 years ago

Mandy, I really hope you don't leave the forum. It is not necessary for anyone to leave and if the environment has caused you feelings like you need to then that is sad. It was not my intention to make you feel that way. although I don't agree with the fact you say that it doesn't involve me and I should stay out of it. This is a public forum and I have the right to just like everyone else to comment on what ever is written here. I just asked a question and I can respect the fact that you were hurt by the lady's comments and I will leave it at that. I hope you can understand that I am not coming from a place of ill.
Just1more, I really respect you for explaining your stance and situation on what happened. I agree with you that you and catchwin were perfectly ok to state your opinion and should not have to apologize for that. I do think that an apology shouldn't be expected but it is definitely a courteous thing to do when someone tells you that their feelings were hurt. Not saying anyone has to, it is to their own discretion to. I do think if someone took offense to something I said that I feel is completely unreasonable I would have a hard time apologizing because I would feel it isn't a valid reason to get upset, but that's just me.
Anyways, you are right and we should move on. I just wanted to share my opinion and hopes that this doesn't happen again. We're all crazy emotional women here and we should support each other, not tear each other down.
Just1more, you asked me where I was at in my cycle - I actually got my BFP on 9/14/13. So I am about 7wks preggers now. My first OB appointment is next tuesday 10/8. My husband and I were trying since Feb and I went on clomid this last cycle. My doc said it wouldn't happen on the first cycle and bam it did! He also said he hasn't seen a case of twins on any clomid he's prescribed in 30 yrs so I am now wondering HMMMMM... lol! I wouldn't mind at all, now my DH that's another story! We had tried a few years ago to conceive (well not actively, but I went off BC) for about 1 1/2 yrs and nothing happened. So we were both a little anxious this go around about ttc and not getting any results. I am so beyond thankful that we did conceive. I really appreciate all the advice I've gotten here. I think it's great. I am just nervous till I get my u/s because the last time I got pregnant I ended up having a blighted ovum so when I went and got my first u/s there was an empty sac and I had to have a D&C. I just pray that all is well in my tummy this time.

User Image

10 years ago

Just1more, I took a look at your photos and it's so hard to see on these dumb strips sometimes! and especially in photos! I saw you are 8dpo so it looks like it is early. I got such a faint line when I tested the first time and I think it was around 9dpo. I am not sure because I had some screwy OPK results and temps spiking way later than my +OPK.
If you see a faint line in person then I have high hopes for you! That is wonderful! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Mandy67, goodluck hun hopefully this is your bfp cycle. Bding right now would probably be good for your emotions right now. Some lovin from hubby will probably make you feel better. It works for me when I'm not bding for conception. When its just for the simple fact of feeling loved, needed and, wanted. Let me know if you need to talk or vent. I'm here for whatever you may need whenever you need it. If its something I can do consider it done. Cheer up pretty lady!

10 years ago

Thanks kristiszabo, hopefully it'll become more noticeable in a few days. It is pretty early and the line is soooooo damb faint. It showed pretty qiuckly too. Do you know if I let it dry some out of the case if it'll get more noticeable? I know it'll be more prone to an evap and sometimes the color can bleed making it look pink. But since its not completely wet would that make the chance of the color running impossible? I'm insane I know, but I keep wondering if peeing on it again will add more hcg ( if any ) and will make the line darker, there's still dye where the urine is supposed to absorb in the cotton? I know, I know ladies you don't have to tell me it won't be an accurate way to retake a test lol. Your not even supposed to reuse them, but I can't help myself from thinking it lmao! This baby making business is having a VERY negative effect on my mental health, its making me crazier!!! Oh lord, please help me lol.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo