Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5041 - 5050 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena: I'm scared to buy anything without an rx anyways I'm a nurse and I know better lol. Let's say it is him ( he has 7 year old btw). What can re do for low or bad sperm?? Anything?

10 years ago

Well it depends. My husband wore boxer briefs and has switched to boxers. Which has helped him stay cooler down there. Lammys husband liked hot baths and once he stopped his count went up and she is pregnant. What are you doing to track ovulation? Timing is also a key factor. My husband also takes a multivitamin with folic acid and some other things that are supposed to help. Here are some more tips http://m.wikihow.com/Increase-Your-Sperm-Count

Also I may be mixing you up with someone else sorry if I am but didn't you say he smoked pot? That inhibits sperm too

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

They can do supplements and diet changes for men with low sperm counts to raise the levels.
I would be nervous messing around with non prescribed meds too. I guess you would especially be too since you are a nurse. I thought you were interested in that though from your prior post!

User Image

10 years ago

Mandy,
If it were me, I would go get a blood test asap! I'm obsessive that way anyways! Why are you afraid? It would be best to know right away so you can prepare yourself either way and get the right kind of care.
I am crazy and I keep peeing on HPT just to see the second line! For some reason it reassures me that this is real! What's wrong with me????

User Image

10 years ago

Zinc and omega 3 helps them swimmers too

Took 3 months of hubby having cold baths , zinc and omega 3 before we conceived ( only 10 weeks to little one here I'm started to get scared lol )

The woman that did his test also said about eating health too and cut back on smoking and drinking ( he don't smoke or drink but could help ur other others )

She also said over heating sprem is the many reason for male problems
So keep the boys cool lol

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah Athena that's me he does smoke that crud. My brother used to smoke way more than he does and has 3 kids in 5 years. I know it can inhibit but don't know what all I can do about that. We were gonna get him tested when I had the hsg and he didn't smoke that day but we couldn't get it done due to the andronoligist not being there . I guess until he is told it's him he won't quit. Please don't judge us on that. And I know so many people who's dh do that and have had no issues even got preg when not trying. I guess tests will reveal more. He has been on supplemtnents for months but we both kinda got lax on it. Idk what to do other than go back to doc. I don't even want to consider Ivf. Maybe I'll get lucky and she won't come this month

10 years ago

Hi kristiszabo,
Only.reason i am scared of blood test is from a previous experience. I had a very strong positive and was before .af due had a urine test at the Dr it was negative she still sent me for blood test also negative. So whilst this hpt says positive and i am now 4 days late for .af i guess it's silly but then still think there is hope and waiting for some symptoms.

10 years ago

Kristi and hkellerman- my doctor was going to prescribe me Clomid til we found out about dh's low sperm count. I know its risky, but I've been ttc for 14 + months now and my doctor isn't helping me now. I am at my whits end and so this was kind of a last resort.

10 years ago

Hkellerman I'm not judging I was just saying I know that can affect it. But I wouldn't get too worked up til he has his test. If it's him an iui would be a better choice than ivf and it's cheaper I believe.

10 years ago

Also given my age could be signs of menopause. I had spotting when i wiped mid cycle just pinkish and then some brown mucus. ( sorry tmi )
Which also could be menopause also delayed .af.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo