Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1491 - 1500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lammy I'm sorry the got you!!

Sowell hopefully you will either get or soon so that it will end the awful suspense and waiting!

Athena I know!!! Its also bad when someone has a blatant that all the world can see and it gets posted under UNSURE about 50 times. It just kinda rubs me the wrong way since I am trying desperately to get something more than an evil EVAP or fluke positive.

Waiting I hope you O soon!!! and when you are in the mood for !!

Cutepiemom you sound like you truly love the Lord and I hope he give you a baby soon to share all of that love with!! Your child will be truly blessed :)

User Image

11 years ago

I agree to that! It does get very annoying seeing dark, beautiful s under the UNSURE category. Especially when there are 3 different hpt tests next to eachother, all with positives and they still ask if they are pregnant. I'll say 'congrats' but usually I want to post, 'thanks for rubbing it in!'.
Sometimes, I really just want to vote no.

Doing better today. Actually walking more like a human being again. Lately I've looked more like animal needing to be put out of their misery.
CD 20! I've read that pcos patients usually O late anyways and have seen many O between cd 20-30. Obsessing over the lower abdominal 'pops' and vaginal cramps. Noticing more cm..getting more eggwhitey too. I always have to giggle at myself when I ask Jesus to touch ovaries and heal them. It's like asking him to heal a yeast infection...'Lord, I ask you to touch my vagina and heal it ". I know He will, shoot, he created it... it just makes me giggle.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Day 36 and a bfn. Still fingers crossed for me to get a bfp Sunday since I should start this weekend if my math is rit and I did o late fingers crossed and baby dust ladies.

11 years ago

haha waiting. I know it!! I am so glad you are finally more human!!! Sounds very promising that O is coming soon!! That visual made me giggle too!!! I will be praying for healing for you as well!!

AFM I started mucinex today at CD 8. I have a cold and am coughing like a maniac so I figured maybe it would kill 2 birds with one stone! Also started drinking grapefruit juice! I will let you all know how it works for me. Does anyone here temp? I had a jump from 97.77-98.51 from yesterday to today. I didn't sleep too well so maybe that is why? Any opinions or if this has happened to y'all before O let me know!

User Image

11 years ago

http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/Dictionary/W/Worcestershire-sauce-6107.aspx

Sowell I found this! Hopefully it'll help with what you need :)

User Image

11 years ago

Sowell82... don't know anything about Worcestershire sauce, sorry Im not any help, lol.

kcordell... hey there! yup, faith is huge for me lol. Awwww thank you so much, I can't wait to be a MOMMA and spoil lil beanies!

waitingonmymiracle...LOL! Heal my vagina!!!! I always pray over my womb, lol!!! glad to know I'm in good company.

I always think of Hannah in the bible... i think I understand some of how she felt... and God obviously healed her womb... so I think hey, if He did it for her, He can do it for me...

Hope you ladies are enjoying the day so far... I have been on the sofa since I took my shower this morning... just tired... no energy so I have turned today into a low key day until I have my coaching clients in a bit...

I NEED SOME ENERGY!

User Image

11 years ago

Lol thanks ladies lol. I did cut and paste and it didn't do the update I wanted it pasted a fb status from yesterday lol. Quirky iPad lol. But thanks for the help ladies :) lol oops

11 years ago

Lol thanks ladies lol. I did cut and paste and it didn't do the update I wanted it pasted a fb status from yesterday lol. Quirky iPad lol. But thanks for the help ladies :) lol oops

11 years ago

Hey ladies, just checking in.
It's 9pm here and I am struggling to keep these eyes open so it's a wrap for me tonight. have a great evening everybody!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh I'm not just talking about the blatant I'm talking about the ones that are stark white and everyone votes and so they will post it again and say that there is a line. Like you are supposed to vote positive and just take there word for it.

Tara I am glad you are feeling better. I am also feeling better, my female cat I guess knew that I wasn't feeling well all weekend because she cuddled with me all weekend, this morning my husband picked her up and put her on his side so he could pet her and she wiggled away and came back to me. She is actually sitting with me now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo