Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

beccalynn - welcome! Do they have you on any extra hormones to help the IUI along? I hope you're prego, but the hormones could have you going batty, too. Good luck!

Money - OMG - you have to be pregnant now. You have no choice!

11 years ago

Thank you @Phatgurl,

I was only on the Femera for days 3-7 nothing extra at this time. All my tests have shown good hormone levels .... eekkk.... I had a LEEPs done when I was in my mid twenties and the doc said that it may have toughened up my cervix so that there isn't as much freindly mucus to help DH's little guys along.

The IUI has been referred to as the "Turkey baster and Jet Pack" process by DH..... I think it is hormones making me nutty right now. I want to say I'm crazy to feel any different right now that any other cycle..... but the feeling is there

11 years ago

@Phatgurl ahahahaha RIGHT!!! Ahh it was admirable how positive he is that I'm pregnant but.. I don't know.. I wasn't to comfortable with that.. I felt like I was getting false Congratulations..

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

hello everyone. Well, long weekend over. still & hubby decided to tell his dad & step-mom that I'm late & he thinks I'm preg. I was floored!! Just got back from taking step-son back to his mom about an hour ago & he has called 5-6 times crying his eyes out, missing us & wanting to come back right now. Severe happy moment, but sad to hear him so upset.

So, I'm back at home, still filling crappy, nauseous just at the thought of food. can't sleep for anything. Still haven't poas, just can't bring myself to do it. Get munchkin back on Friday for another 9 days, so that'll be awesome!

& Shell

11 years ago

To be completely honest, I had no idea when I created this forum that it would grow to be this big . I figured everyone would just call me crazy and move on. I couldnt be more surprised "if I woke up with my head sown to the carpet!" Even though I was crazy, I'm glad to be able to help those who are and arent. Thank you phatgurl coming aboard and being our 'mother' figure on here.

@Shell-Your post made me want to cry. There's something about a child wanting to be with you that warms your heart. Like when a toddler puts its arms out for you to hold them. I cant wait to find out if you are pregnant. Did you say you're trying to wait til friday to test?

@Becca-Welcome! And what's a LEEPs?

@Holly- Welcome to you too! I'm sorry the dr was such a jerk! How many dpo are you?

@Alisha- I wish my periods were that short. I didnt know that the bleeding stopped completely. I've seen so many things of women having really short periods at the beginning of there pregnancy. I hope you are one of them but if not, at least you can starting the sooner. Have you ever had a period that short?

@Lammy- Congratulations MRS!!! I was sitting on my couch quietly Saturday morning and when my dh asked what I was thinking, I told him I was wondering how you were enjoying your wedding day .
YES I THINK ABOUT AND PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU!
My post reviews on the reply page dont go back far enough so if I missed welcoming anybody....WELCOME! And I agree with Becca...we need a padded room! I bet there is wing in a mental ward somewhere with a padded room especially for women just like us!
I have a feeling the people in the car next to me today thought I had tourets! Today I was getting sharp shooting pains in my nipples. Granted it's been a week since my blood test and it's always possible I could be now (dr said so) but I'm trying to have the mind set of not being pregnant so I can hold off going nuts for a bit longer. Anyways, anytime I felt the nipple pain..I'd look down and yell, "SHUT UP"!!!!!! Great....I'm yelling my at nipples. What's next?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting, No my periods are always 5-6 days! never have I had one under 5!!! So i'm floored, no clue what to think at this point! I most certainly don't want to get my hopes up being that I did lightly bleed for 1 1/2 days. I guess it's one of those things where only time will tell right???

11 years ago

@waiting - LEEPs is when the cervix is cauterized (sp) I had a series of bad paps, an ex boyfriend had given me a strain of HPV - which does appear to cleared up - over 5 years of clean paps.. but at the time I had no idea it would be causing me issues once I settled down and was trying for kiddos.

Ah well - hopefully I'll sleep better tonight than I did last night. I hope my padded room is comfortable cause I have no doubt that is where I'm going. My mom is my best friend and has been keeping me grounded the last year. This is the first time in a year, that I know of, that my mom has told anyone else in the family what is going on. She even talked with my dad to see if he was ready to be a grandpa.

It is surreal in so many ways and I don't like admitting I feel odd.. it is way too soon. But my gut says things are going well,..... argh....

11 years ago

waiting - I am still laughing about the Tourets thinking about that lady from Deuce Bigelow Male Gigolo who had it & imagining you in her place in the car with him except yelling at your nips. Oh, my sides...

11 years ago

Oh, and I just realized I'm old enough to be a mother to some of you. Grrrrrrrr...

11 years ago

I for one have mad respect for you Phatgurl, your insight and advice is great due to you being already in our shoes at one time, and being that you are trying for another little sprout with all of us ties us all together!! I know I would have flown the coup If I had rely on myself for advice........ Love you ladies!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo