Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3261 - 3270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Mem, don't panic honey.. Keep us posted. Prayers your way.

@Pisces, Thanks!!! I sure as hell hope so!

I have never had a midwife but the nurse practitioner at my Drs office, I absolutely LOVE!

11 years ago

i did call the doctor at 7 this morning, they said to call back after 20 minutes if i hadn't heard back from the nurse, 20 minutes goes by i heard nothing - called back. STILL NOTHING after an hour at 8 a.m. then the office opened so i called the office, left a message for the nurse. now it's an hour later at 9 a.m. and i called back for the 4TH TIME about 20 minutes ago and still haven't heard back!!! The lab still doesn't have my results back yet for my first beta's (probably this afternoon). Tuesday i told my Doctor that more than likely i'm going to show up with low progesterone and asked if i can be prescribed progesterone while i was waiting to make sure nothing happens. They didn't give it to me! NOW THIS!!! i'm so upset and nervous i can barely contain myself.

I really don't want to have my 3rd miscarraige!!!!!!!

11 years ago

@waiting I just read your post about the nephew situation. Let's just call it Nephew-Gate. I am sorry that this is happening and at this time so soon after your MC. I hope BIL can convince her to see that there isnt anyone who is better for him that you. My sister was the same with my son his entire life, those two have a bond that I can never explain. When I moved here to DC 3 years ago, he was in High School and opted to stay with my sister in Texas. It broke my heart but at the same time he has been her little bundle of everything for as long as I can remember. My son was ADHD and I just didnt trust that a daycare provider would understand that my child was "active" **for lack of a better word** and I was afraid that someone would loose patience with him and hit him or something so my sister worked her scheduled around mine and kept my son during the day. They have been Frick and Frack ever since. It will work out.

11 years ago

@Mem, holy shit I would be raising hell with my Dr. Can't you get progesterone cream over the counter? I know a few ladies that took it upon themselves to take it and got BFPs, their dr ignored their request as well.

11 years ago

@Mem- I work in a doctors office and I would call back and tell whoever you speak to that you think you are having a MC and have a hx of them and you need to talk to someone right away or you will go to their office and not leave until you speak with someone. That is unacceptable!!!

for you that this all works out in your favor! Good luck hun

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Dr. Finally called me back. I go in at 2:45. Left work and now it's the waiting game.

11 years ago

@Mem OMG! Mem I hope everything ok. Please keep us posted. #praying for you sweetie.

11 years ago

Praying for you mem xx

User Image

11 years ago

Praying for you @memph

yeah... gardening helped a lot... solved several problems...
and... TBH... my hubby is a good guy... but not a good husband (hard to explain)..... sometimes he does stuff that i just don't understand, and I get so angry... and just when i think i'm done.. he does something sweet that makes me realize WHY i fell for him...

User Image

11 years ago

Praying for you mem!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo