Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1341 - 1350 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

i had a positive opk plus i get ov pain someone said that i could be ov again as some times u can ov twice . its hubbys bday so hoping to give him a bday pressie

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy - have fun! Hopes DH enjoys his present!

AFM, I'm obsessed with getting pregnant. Someone told me about a documentary called "The Great Sperm Race" Have any of you seen it? It is very informative and entertaining!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM

The video is in several parts, but good for a few laughs while you learn about how the sperm meets the egg!

User Image

11 years ago

i was told about it but could find it thank for posting link

User Image

11 years ago

I agree Holly. Everytime I type 'O', I feel like everyone thinks I'm talking about an orgasm !!! I'm sorry you're 'O'ing now but remember that you are healing. Maybe you should make one of those paper chains that we used to make in grade school to countdown to christmas to countdown to your next O! The sad part is...that sounds like oodles of fun to me! Does the video have sound effects? lol

Hi Sowell! Gotta love the cheapy tests! Cant wait to start using mine!

@Kcordell- OMG! Just looked at your tests...I agree with Holly! Space Station could see that...heck the Mars rover could see that! OH I CANT WAIT TO FOR YOU TO TEST AGAIN!

Nothing to report here. Cycle day 7 and still a little bleeding. Want it to end....my jaw needs a break after all the blowjobs! OMG...dh grabbed my shoulders last night and the switch in the angle caused the...well, I'll let the emoticon speak for itself......to come out my nose! That was sexy....and it BURNED!
Looked forward to starting opks this cycle.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

omg tara u just remined me of the day after my wedding i had to spit it out the hotel window just missed someones head as it didnt tatse right it was full of blood men dont understand how it hurts out jaws

User Image

11 years ago

hahaha. well AF is due tomorrow. Then I will know for sure. I took a FRER this morning. Faint but very pink line. Still not getting excited!! Just ready for tomorrow :) Taking the Little One trick or treating so at least I will be busy today!

User Image

11 years ago

Pumpkins are on fire and captain america is at my door. Next, dinner, more trick or treaters and Sherlock Holmes 2! Hold on doorbell..........................I JUST GOT TRAMPLED BY THE TIN MAN, COWARDLY LION, SCARE CROW AND FLYING MONKEYS!!!!

CD 8 and my opk was darker than it's ever been!!! Not positive but made me scream with excitement when I saw it!

Well that was the lightest AF I have EVER had! No complaints but weird. And now an extra dark opk...I just dont know what to do with myself . Holding my breath but praying O is on the way. **Come on mature egg, pop out for me! Momma wants you!**

And why is it that whenever AF stops and you're dying to , dh decides to go to bed early. After AF ends....does anyone else sometimes just wish your dh would throw you up against a wall in ectasy?
I cant blame him though. It is getting late. Hey, he tried to throw me on the bed earlier but the trick or treaters wouldnt let me have "my candy". lol

im 6dpo and im getting the itch to test trying to hold off as long as i can

User Image

11 years ago

Ok I'm a POAS addict lol. I made myself only use a cheapie $ one though so I don't use the expensive ones for another day or two lol. But I did use an opk too and those came up with lines not quite as dark as the control. And the cheapie said neg which I figured. So I am still feeling pos and holding out hope that AF will skip by and I will get my sticky bean :) fingers crossed :) come on Saturday and Sunday lol. I'm supposed to start one of those two days I am 12dpo ( I believe) agghhhhhh slowest week ever lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo