Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8971 - 8980 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Brimsuqt - I'm sorry you got bad news. Temping won't help you with determining whether the trigger is being given at the right time unless you ovulate before you trigger and don't realize it. then it would show an increase in temps before the trigger. However, you need at least 3 days of temps above your cover line to confirm ovulation. Fertility meds can mess up your temps, too, so don't put too much stock into that. Best of luck with next cycle!

8 years ago

WiooooooHoooooo Amy!!! Good Luck :-)

Tara, Sorry to hear about Emily. Sounds like she touched more lives than she could have ever imagined! I'm so happy to hear how everyone celebrated her life.

I never even knew they made those pillowsssssssss!!! LOL
I am going to have to Google them.

Jess how have you been?

8 years ago

@xomandy- I got the Liberator Wedge!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

2nd night DTD. My abdomen is swollen & painful, so pressure on it is pretty umcomfortable. Still waiting to O. It's supposed to happen about 36hrs after the trigger. I'm currently at 33 hours. I'm afraid of how much it may hurt. Come on, eggs!!

8 years ago

Still no O, still in pain. Waiting...

8 years ago

Amy, mine was always closer to 42 hours. All 6 times. hopefully you ovulate today!

8 years ago

Mandy - when are you testing?

I'm still waiting for clear O signs. I talked to Tara earlier, and she said she didn't have specific O pains like I usually feel when I O in an unmedicated cycle, so maybe I won't with the trigger, either. I'm supposed to start my progesterone tomorrow afternoon, and I'm hesitant to do it without knowing. I temp, but hcg shots can mess with your BBT.

I read a really interesting article about doing a trigger AFTER an IUI increasing odds of pregnancy by 80%. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2838901/#__ffn_sectitle If anyone is doing an IUI, I would encourage you to show this to your RE.

8 years ago

My temp was up this morning, but I took it a little later than normal. I'm going to temp again in the morning, and if it's still up will probably start progesterone in the morning. They told me to start it 3 days past the trigger, and I want to be sure I ovulated first. I'm toying with the idea of gettimg my progesterone checked to make sure I O'd.

8 years ago

Well CD1 for me!!!!! I call the Dr today to get my birth control. They are making me get the Flu shot as well. :-(

Not sure if I will get my entire IVF Protocol today or if it will be closer to when I start the shots. Hopefully they give it to me soon cause I want to find out the meds so I know if insurance will cover them or not.

8 years ago

Mandy - Fingers crossed this is your time!!

My temp was still up this morning, so I started my progesterone suppositories. I'm not going to get blood work done & just hope for the best. I'm testing out my trigger with wondfo's now.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo