Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2811 - 2820 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well my oldest niece is 11, she was a surprise baby born 8 days after their first wedding anniversary. They started trying for a second baby and my sister also has pcos, so it took 5 years to get my 3 yr old niece. She went on her bc to regulate and went off it and bam got pregnant. I was in the room with her when she had my 2nd niece. She had decided not to have anymore for fear of having another girl. She forgot her bc when they went on vacation and couldn't go back on it til she got her cycle but she didn't cause she was pregnant and she is having a boy. She is due april 4. So not much longer esp since she is already having contractions.

I'll be ok. I just want it so bad. Has anyone ever tried the sperm meets egg plan. I downloaded the free book from amazon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

The one thing I'm dreading is everyone asking so when are you going to have a baby.

11 years ago

The one thing I'm dreading is everyone asking so when are you going to have a baby.

11 years ago

For SO many years after my son (the past 4 and a half tyvm) My reaction to "when are you going to have another?" has been... "When Sheep fly, and man goes back to the moon"
I was afraid, that maybe I waited to long, My husband is QUITE a bit older than I am,(he will be 53 this year) so when all the pregnancy symptoms came... I was sooo stoked... then... when the other stuff came, at first I was ok... then... I broke down (for like a day... ) then...bounced back... by reading my bible, and praying on Gods will <3
Thank you for that Quote from Romans <3 how strange he can whisper just the right words <3

User Image

11 years ago

Another BFN... Sigh

Sorry to here you got on one too @waiting!

I'm trying to stay hopeful. As long as Stays away- then there's still a chance! I still have a few days before she's supposed to show up, so all I can do is keep praying.

Thanks for sharing the bible quote! It was a great one. It's really amazing how he can speak to us.

11 years ago

Well my temp took a major dip so the BFNs I have gotten are correct, the witch will be here tomorrow as scheduled! Trying a few new things this round so I have high hopes!
good Luck everyone and I will check back after church to see who got their BFPs!!!!

For the ladies that got BFNs like me, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP! Next month will be our month..

11 years ago

Well ladies I have some news. Dh and I got $1000 in travel vouchers last summer for taking a later flight when our plane got over booked. So we sat down last night to decide where we are going. We decided on Mexico, which we have been there before, but I decided that we should hold of ttc til we go. I think it we will be safer that way and we can just enjoy our trip. So I'll be out of the ttc journey for the next 2 months. But I'm not going to waste this time. I'm going to spend this time losing as much weight as possible and getting as healthy as possible to make it that much easier to have a baby when we get back to ttc starting in Mexico. I am also coming up with a better plan of action in this time. I love all you ladies and will still come on here and chit chat.

11 years ago

Athena - enjoy your trip!

Soarys - his age shouldn't affect your fertility chances. Whenever you think about your sil getting pregnant before you just imagine how miserable she'll be changing 2 in diapers. :)

Xomandy - If you don't use Pre seed I've heard Mucinex can help if you don't want to take Robitussin.. I've been using Vitex, but it's hard to know if it's working because dh & I BD so infrequently.

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I haven't posted in a while, went to day one of the taping for PBS Bluegrass Underground in mcMinneville TN. It was AMAZING! We saw Johnny Swim, Andrew Bird, THE STEELDRIVERS AND OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW!!! you will be able to watch it on pbs in about 6 months. I got to meet two of my favorite bands and ask for banjo playing tips. (I've been picking about 3 years now) I'm still excited about it.

Waiting-- good morning where's our update?! I really hope this is your month!!

Athena- have fun in mexico! Family just came back from an international rainbow gathering there. Be careful if not TTC, that's when it will sneak up on you!

Pisces- where are you in your cycle right now?

Soarys- you feeling less stressed this cycle? My schedule sounds like yours, i run a food bank in my community, work full time and have an 8 year old and 6 year old boys!

11 years ago

I got a faint line this morning! But before the test was completely done some leftover ink moved over the test line and messed it up. So I dont want to say it's positive...I'm calling in INCONCLUSIVE!!! I took a pic of it anyways but I'm rushing to get ready for church (in fact I'm shoveling cereal into my mouth inbetween sentences lol). When I get home tonight I'll post the test. I'm sorry I dont have time to give any responses to anyone...but I love all of you!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo