Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4491 - 4500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

hows everyone doing tonight.
its one of those nights to night really sluggish. :-/ but at the same time in a clean it mood!

cleaned my bathroom and hung an accent mirror in there lol.
then right back to the couch i went!

10 years ago

Well the 3 weeks isnt bad compared to the 4yrs we waited! Lol. I just literally havent been able to. You have to wait til bleeding completely stops and the day it stopped was the day I started puking lol. We made love last night before bed. I wasnt planning to but dh decided to tease by coming up behind me in the kitchen completely naked and kissing my neck/breathing in my ear. He's such an adorable booger and so easy on the eyes . He's always been fit but since he's been doing crossfit for a year, I feel like I'm married to a dancer from Magic Mike! Lol can you tell I'm starved for more bding!??!! Lol. Cd 10 already so half way til OV. Thinking AUG 10th. I need to get more bding supplies....and start selling Jamberries so I can afford the supplies. Lol ugh. It wouldnt be as bad if I didnt have to pay for fertility meds, u/s etc every month.

@nicky- i was thinking about you when I typed that comment last night. It must be driving you up a wall! I'm mean you cant do anything! Not even help your hubby out if it turns you on. With the way things have been going for me, I'm praying I dont gave to go in bedrest.

@athena- what was your temp today?

@mandie- you rearrange furniture a lot dont you? Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara it was still low 95.7. I think I'm subconciously preventing O since dh has been out of town. I should O soon if I'm going too, at least I would think so. I've been cleaning. I want the whole house to be clean before dh gets home. Yesterday I was loading the dish washer and I mean my thumb barely touched the butcher knife and I got a nice slice down the front. Omg it hurt.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Oh honey. Ouchie! I've done that before!

Omg!!!!! Bahahahaha!!!!! I had to share as soon as I heard this! I told dh that he was my magic mike and he said,"then shouldnt my name be Electric Eric"? Haha!!
My husband gave himself a stripper name!!!! that should make baby dancing fun this cycle!!!

Hello miss ladies!! Been so long since I've been on here. Had some recent changes happen!

10 years ago

......and those changes would be?

ok well as you know i've had to stop ttc for a bit because of my hyperthyroidism and the medication. i've been on bcp for the past 5 years and never have i once missed a period even when my environment changes. well last month, i didn't have a real flow, i had spotting for 5 days and this month i'm a week late with absolutely no sign of af at all. i recently moved in with the bf and of course we've tangling quite a bit more and he doesn't pull out he comes inside me. for the past 2 days now, i've been nauseous on and off for no apparent reason. also on a different note, i've become much healthier and i've lost a little bit of weight.

my mother tends to be one of those people where when she says something, it usually comes true (scary but true), yesterday i had a dream i was in some elevator, got a call from my mom and she said "you're 8 weeks pregnant" i said "mom how do you know that" she said "i just do" then i woke up and about 5 mins later she called me. i told her how i've been feeling and she asks "are you pregnant??" i'm like um idk what to think right now. am i going crazy???

10 years ago

Enbutler have you taken a test?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Yes! I just know I am pregnant. I was crampy on 7 dpo and horribly crampy on 11 dpo. I am 12 dpo today and still getting bfn when I poas. So here is my crazy moment: I found out how to use the wondofo dip sticks with whole blood. I pricked my finger, diluted the blood with water and dipped the wondofo. BFP! Unfortunatly, I am still bfn with urine tests....... So I am constantly questioning myself and my sanity....Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday holds the positive test that I can show DH!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo