Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2971 - 2980 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly - I say keep testing. If they keep getting darker, then you know it's not from the miscarriage still. I'm so excited you might be pregnant again!

11 years ago

Holly, I don't know what my level started at the day of the ectopic surgery, the hospital apparently never drew a beta. Three weeks after the surgery it had dropped to 388, then it took another 3.5 weeks to drop to 61. I got my period at that level, so we just stopped monitoring it. My body held onto it for a really long time. Even with the chemical pregnancies that never really got over a level of 30, it still took a full week for them to fall back to zero. My body likes to hang on the the hormones, haha!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Come on Miss Tara, I want Beta results and hubby update!

11 years ago

Talk about a time cruncher !! I finally was able to call the dr at 4pm. She said she had to talk to the doctor before she'd give me the details. Which worried me a little. She said the dr was standing right next to her and she'd call me right back. 45 minutes later I'm rushing home to beat dh. My phone rings, so I pull over. The nurse said that my doctor said I'm officially pregnant !!!!!!! She said my levels look great for 14dpo. My hcg is 34 and my progesterone is 19.4! I was puzzled at the hcg only being 34 but she said that's perfectly fine for 14dpo as long as it doubles. So I get to go get my blood drawn again tomorrow. She said the thing that makes her really happy is my 19.4 progesterone. She said they want something in the upper teens and 19.4 is nice and high. So baby(s) are attached and doing their thing . She said not to worry about my temp unless it goes up to 102. I can just take tylenol to keep it below 100. If I'm still sick on monday, I'll go the doctor...I think it's a sinus infection.

Ok...anyways. Eric gets home at 5:20. I got the call at 4:45. So I rush home and guess what....the highway is closed !!!! After sitting there for 10 minutes I finally got to my exit. Get home, drop my stuff, run to the bathroom, write upside and backwards on my tummy "HAPPY FRIDAY DADDY". At this time it was 5:15. Dh pulled up at 5:20. He came in and I shuffled to him in the kitchen and he wrapped his arms around me. Asked how I was feeling. Told him not good. He then kissed me and told me to go lay down on the couch and rest. He gave me another hug and then BOOM...I FLASHED HIM ! His eyes went straight for my tatas but I saw his eyes start to move down. He smiled and said, "Happy Friday Daddy......Aww.....wait......what.....really?" He then began screaming like a little girl, danced in a circle like he was doing the howky pokey, and grabbed me, kissed me, then began dancing with me. LOL! All the while still screaming! He then took a step back and said, " I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT!" I then told him that I knew since wednesday. I gave him a pitiful look and he said that ok cause I still knew before you! lol. He then ran thru the house like a muppet flinging his arms around . I followed him and he went straight to the computer to look up Paleo (primal diet) pregnancy nutrition. HAHA! I showed him a pick of what our baby (s) look like at 4 weeks. He just kept saying 'wow, this is crazy'. So for the past couple hours he's been pacing through the house bugged eyed, giggling and saying, "this is crazy, this is crazy.....BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!". He doesnt quite know what to do with himself now. He keeps kissing me and talking to my belly. So..should be interesting to see his emotions over the next couple days (or 8 months). That was awesome...and the marker is still on my stomach lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh Tara even I for teary reading that soo happy for u both

So my dh knows I come on this site and I was sitting here just going through posts and he said ....does it not make u depressed seeing other women on here get preg before u . I'm like no I feel like we are on a journey together we been through the highs and lows together . Dh says but other preg women make u sad I don't understand . Lol bless him its just different right ? Anyone else feel same way ?

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! It's different with everyone here :-)

YAHHHHHHH TARA!!!!!

11 years ago

Yes Lammy, I completely agree!

11 years ago • Post starter

So happy for you Tara! Sending doubling vibes and sticky baby vibes your way!

And yes, it is much easier to see a fellow infertile get pg than to get lapped by the average woman. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

AWwww!! That is so cute!! I'm so excited for you both!!

11 years ago

Awesome @waiting that is fantastic! Im glad you dont have to try and contain your excitement anymore! Can't wait to hear what your levels are next week.

Good luck to everyone about to start testing! I should be O'ing soon!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo