Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2511 - 2520 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Actually the test was done Valentine's day, the day of a crazy temp drop and CD 22, if that makes a difference.

11 years ago

Memphrika - that does sound really low. I don't know what normal ranges are. I wonder why you didn't O?

11 years ago

Memphrika- that means you probably didn't o this cycle.mine was that low when I was diagnosed with pcos. And if your progesterone was that low you may not start.

Tara- my sister lost a lot of weight while breast feeding my niece. She is about 5'4" 160 mostly boobs lol. She started showing around 16 weeks with her current pregnancy.

Afm I think there is something going on, I am still bleeding which def isn't normal at cd 11.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena - are you still taking Vitex?

11 years ago

Yea I am phat. I am taking evening primrose oil and took soy days 2-6.

11 years ago

yes I most definitely do and this cycle seems to be the worst yet! my daughter was born sleeping back in aug at 23w3d .. and we started ttc right away and that was only 5cycles ago my cycles seem to have gotten back on track again but just this last cycle I o'ed later then usual so it has thrown off my usual 29 day cycle a few days later so now I feel like i am going crazy over the fact that at 29cd I should of had af which hasn't come yet I tested at 10dpo bfn and again at 12dpo still bfn... no af and signs of it but of course in my mind im thinking well if get my hopes up of it not coming it will then I play the disappointed game... my bbs have been sore last couple days and I have abnormal headaches... it is driving me crazy!!!!

11 years ago

Renc23 - I am so sorry to her about your daughter. I hope your BFP comes your way very soon.

11 years ago

Athena - the Vitex seemed to lengthen my entire cycle including the umber of days I bled.

11 years ago

My last cycle was period for ten days then my cycle lasted only 23 day without an ov.

11 years ago

Hey ladies,
Just checking in. I've been taking a break from here, to try and not stress out so bad. Things are going well right now, currently at 2dpo today. Just wanted to say hey and see how everyone was doing! BABY DUST!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo