Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9301 - 9310 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hiya foreverhopeful, how far are you in, it might just be too early to show up properly yet? -x-

8 years ago

12dpo cb is ment to be from 4 days before, so guess my one this morning isn't positive.

8 years ago

Still early yet my lovely

8 years ago

Have posted this morning into galley, I'm guessing now it was just an evp line

8 years ago

See what you mean, a def line there -x-

8 years ago

@forever- GIRL!!! I just saw your test. That has to be a bfp!!! It's too light for a digital to be positive yet because they require more hcg. You may have had implantion a few days ago. But that is a bfp in my book!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

@alenaid- femara gave me headaches so I'm glad you're doing good on it :).

@pinkster- I have a few friends and a couple of my cousins that know (one had pcos like me and went through clomid treatments). But besides that and all of you, my family is in the dark. There are times I really want to tell them and other times I'm very glad I havent. Saves me from having to deal with the stupid comments I've heard from some people..."just relax and it'll happen", "stop trying so hard and it'll happen", "have you prayed about it yet". It's like, "oh I didnt even thinking about praying about these past 4 years ". Sometimes being private about it, makes it easier.

@2frsty- I've gained about 10 pounds over the holidays and I can tell! We have a freezer full of Christmas cookies and stocking stuffers in my cabinet but I havent touched them in a few weeks. Yay me!!! Seriously, I have a full candy bars up there and dont even want them . However I am craving pizza but we're doing a salad for dinner instead. lol. With pcos, melting fat is like trying to melt ice cubes at the south pole. Friggin hard! I hope the meds help you. I have metformin but it messes with my stomach something fierce!! I've went off of it for a while to heal my gut but recently (without met in my system), the stomach cramps and diarrhea have come back. Every single time I put food into my stomach, within a few minutes my transverse colon of my L. intestine starts cramping in one area. And then later in the day, I have diarrhea. Which makes for a poor sex life lately. Based on my symptoms, it's either my ibs acting up or I heard Chrohn's causes post meal cramping. I really need to see a doctor about it.
I'd be happy to look at your writing . I'll message you my email :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies! Sorry it’s been so long, things have been utterly insane lately. DH has been sick the last week, and well I’ve been sick the last month almost. It looks like I’ve got a lot to catch up on… it’s going to take a while lol. But, I hope everyone is doing well.
Afm, we had a big day today because today was our first OB appt…. I’ve been anxiously waiting 5wks for this appt; had a couple of freak outs along the way. BUT, I am happy to say that I made it lol! The doctor said that everything looked really good; they said my cervix looked great, and that the baby had a strong heartbeat – 179bpm – and my blood pressure was excellent. I felt like a million pounds was lifted off my shoulders. After ttc for so long I finally feel like my dream of becoming a mother is finally coming true. Now I just have to wait until March for my next appt….

Going to try and include a picture from today....

User Image

8 years ago

Here, this should work....

User Image

8 years ago

Well after years of trying I got on cb digital this morning, really hoping this is a sticky one as I've lots of cramps like af is coming today. Thanks girls wish I found you all years ago good luck, hope you all get sticky beans soon

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo