Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7501 - 7510 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Kristy~ So cute about dh. Crossing fingers.

Tara~ Its a hollistic/natural therapy hormone doctor. They are amazing. The lead doctor wrote the book "From hormone hell to hormone well". Awesome and supportive people.

User Image

9 years ago

Soooo I was out and about running errands and I couldn't help myself and bought a pregnancy test..... took one and I PERSONALLY see a faint faint second line right away, do I know it's not an evap line.User Image

9 years ago

Hmm don't know why the picture didn't show up but here's a link:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=312048

9 years ago

In order to post a pic on the forum, you have to download the Photobucket app to your phone and get the image url to post. It's a pain lol

I just looked at your test. You wrote that you bought a digital test. Unfortunately digital tests always have a second line. The computer inside the test can read the line in a way that we cant.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

That doesnt rule out that you could have a little bean implanting in your womb right now

I read somewhere that opk's cannot differentiate between LH and HCG since they are both a protein based hormone or something like that. HPT tests can. So opk's may pick up both hormones after ovulation since I believe there is always a little LH in your system in the tww. So if there is both in your system, it may be just enough to show a positive opk....... Tara, have you heard any truth to that?

User Image

9 years ago

It's true but it requires a pretty good amount of hcg to make the opk positive. If the hcg is turning the opk positive, the hpt will definitely be positive. So the opk will likely not turn positive until at least after a missed AF.
It's also said that we have a secondary Lh surge before our AF starts so some girls will get a +opk shortly before AF and think they are pregnant.

(Wow I did a lot abbreviating there LOL!)

With my last pregnancy, I had a positive hpt but the opk was negative. I m/c before it could turn positive.

I'm so excited for test time for you girls!

Well I think I'm out. I started spotting last night and it's gotten heavier today. Last night was barely noticeable and this morning I had to use a panty liner. I've also been cramping all day like period cramps. Very early for me to be spotting (I'm 10 dpo). But the reason why I say that I think I'm out is because this type of spotting and cramps are typical of my periods. This usually starts 2 days out, not 5....so I think it's coming early. I'm trying to not get my hopes up. I didn't spot with my daughter. I didn't really have any symptoms until after a positive pregnancy test and this cycle has been all sorts of weird.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo