Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9431 - 9440 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Aniayka - I'm so sorry.

8 years ago

Thank you phatgurl, it was easier to accept than I thought. It's just disconcerting that I have all those symptoms and am not pregnant. Question is why I feel like that.

8 years ago

Join the club Ania, oh you already have lol, I also had an unusual evap and so many symptoms this cycle including no AF at all it sucks thats for sure

8 years ago

Aniayka - it's possible you had a very early pregnancy loss, or it could have been symptoms that you often would find after ovulation, but we pay so much more attention to them when we're TTC. Our minds can also do things, convincing us we're pregnant. It's all very upsetting.

8 years ago

Morning Ladies, nice wake up call for me at 6am, AF full flow, omg was a real shock to the system, heavy and vey clotty sorry tmi, anyway not sure if start the cd now or carry on with when I started spotting last wed??? Nice return back to work and start to week yay Hope you ladies have a better week and we start to hear some good signs and news from some of you soon, ladies and -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Phatgurl, no chance for an early mc, no AF yet, still waiting. Anxiety hit me up like a tone of bricks yesterday though, so it's close. I do keep a close I on my symptoms and did even bwfore I started ttc, I know I am not pregnant now and I still have the symptoms.
Pinky. Yay for af, I'd start counting from now. Waiting for mine, after long cycles like that it's a relief to get an AF.
I am thinking that maybe the cycle this long caused everything to seriously overgrow inside, maybe that's where the pressure comes from, maybe I have high prolactine level and untill it drops I won't get AF.. Dunno, guessing as I go

Had bit of argument with my oh yesterday evening, first because I was angry for no reason and then I fell apart when anxiety struck. Sorry for long post but I needed to vent a bit.
Edit: AF is here. Anxiety attack are usually a good predictor for me. Next cycle then, this tine really trying as in dtdin as soon as AF ends every second day, hope my oh won't mind.;)

8 years ago

Pinkster - sorry AF is here. I would count the first day with a full, red flow as your CD1. Hugs to you!

Aniayka - I wish the outcome had been different! <3

8 years ago

Thank you will do as thats what Ania said as well , have reported the bovitch message grr

8 years ago

Pinky, am always spotting before AF so I wait for the first proper flow to start next cycle, makes more sense.
Phatgurl, thanks love.

Just had a slice of Belgian chocolate cheescake and everything feels right.

8 years ago

@aniayka- Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake . Sounds like heaven! I'm sorry AF showed love. I was so sure that your test was positive. When my cycles were really long, my period was super heavy. Oh lovely pcos .

@pinkster- I reported that bovitch thing too. So weird! I'm sorry af showed too honey. Could you get ahold of some belgian chocolate cheesecake too? lol. Can you tell I have chocolate on the mind now after aniayka's post (Thank you Aniayka! ).

@2frsty- Holy crap 92 million!!!!!!!! Insert doctor evil meme! lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo