Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5371 - 5380 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara / waitingonmymiracle,
After reading your TTC story and some of your posts it seems we both have had a tough few years. But all that struggle I believe makes us women a whole lot stronger. After so many let downs you learn how to deal with them a lot better. I think that's why my coping skills with all this are very good. The only thing that would break me I think is a pregnancy loss. I had a miscarriage when I was 16 while me and hubby were just dating. That was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. You make mistakes when your young and learn from them. The awesome this is that I'm still with my high school sweetheart. We've been together since 98 and married since 2003. Anyway, you must be a very strong women to have went through so many losses. I don't know if I would be able to deal if it ever happened again. I love your sense of humor. It seems you make most of these ladies laugh even when they are depressed or stressed. Yeah, you gotta love the kids and its pay back for all the times I've been pooped, peed, farted and, puked on lol. Its happened to me more times than I can count! A then said that you were about 5dpo, are you? I'm 7dpo today and getting excited that I only have one week of the ttw behind me! Athena and I will be testing tomorrow, would you like to join our pact? The more the merrier! I have 2 frers I picked up yesterday so I'm trying my best to save one for tomorrow and the other for later in my ttw in case tomorrows is a bfn, still thinking bfp for sure though.

10 years ago

Athena,
Try to remain as hopeful as possible, it helps a lot for me when things don't work out the way I want them to. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something because I feel like I've done everything I could. Like everyone else I do get upset when ad shows but its how I deal before during and after that matters to me. I think your back round and education does effect how you personally view things " When I see it I'll believe it ". Its nice that you keep an open mind to how others like myself do things and no, I don't think anyone here is gonna bite your head off lol. Your entitled to your opinion its that you don't force it on others that matters. Thinking back to last night I think that's why I was so offended. But after talking to you I got a better understanding of what you were saying and realized that that's not what you were trying to do. Anyway, I'm excited to test with you tomorrow! Its nice to know that I won't be testing alone tomorrow. No matter what we will have each other as well as other ladies for support. Think and ! Tomorrow will tell! to all you ladies!

10 years ago

Not to speak for Tara but she isn't testing early because her doctor won't do a blood test til 20 dpo and she doesn't want to wait that long. She and I are both 6 dpo , we ovulated on the same day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Phatgirl,
I am I am, tomorrow though lol. So its your voice in the back of my head saying test test test already ! What do are you? Hopefully around me and athenas so you can join our pregnancy testing pact!

10 years ago

Thanks just1more. I can't wait til tomorrow lol.. But I will have to, I have a lab practical later today and couldn't go back to sleep when dh got up for work. I guess I better get some breakfast and get to studying.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Confused,
Its a good thing your bding, have you been the past few days? If so great judging by opk I would say within the next few days. I also agree with athena, only use your opk along with temping or something else when predicting ovulation. I would only use an opk as a back up. There also good cause you know when to start bding early enough cause the line will begin getting darker. Post pics of the next opk so I can co pair the 2.

10 years ago

Joezammu,
I've also felt pretty wet but nothing really there when I wipe. When I do the finger check for cm its definitely noticable. It creamy and has a yellow tint. Its been like this since 3dpo. Usually after I ovulate I become very dry and there's nothing from the finger check. If there is its very pasty and white. Have you tesed at all?

10 years ago

athena and just1more on your test tomorrow.
hoping for a for you both.

10 years ago

Holy frijoles!!! I just realized that sounds better than holy beans! Lol. Anyways, wow. I woke up to World War TWW!

@catchwin- you said you have a tendency to put it down on paper wrong..I guess that's what happened here. Lol. Oh well..onto better and brighter things...when is your appt?

@just1more- thank you honey :). It's been a rough journey but I've tried to enjoy all my pregnancies while I could. I've learned I'm a lot stronger than I ever thought I was but in all honestly I give the glory to God. He's where my strength comes from. Now he's teaching me patience lol. I'm so sorry about your loss. Cant imagine what that was like at 16. It's beautiful that you two are still together. I really want to start poas but my dr wants me to wait a week after missed af to get bloods. She feels it'll help me emotionally if I m/c again. I think that's sorta of silly cause if I get a bfp on cd 14 but still m/c it's still gonna suck bloodwork or no bloodwork. But if I test too early, it's a longer wait til I can get bloodwork. I torture myself either way lol!

@joe- hoping the wet feeling is a good sign. Keep us posted! And yes, feel free to call me tara :). And if anyone is curious...yes I'm named after Gone with the Wind. Lol

Forgive me if I forgot anyone. I'mon my phone and it's hard to scroll thru all the posts lol. Love you girls!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Catchwin,
I looked at your tests and I don't wanna be negative but you asked for opinions so I'm gonna be truthful. Your tests do look like evaps. Evaps can sometimes have color especially in blue die tests. This has happened to me with 3 of the same brand, same box and, all were taken the same day. They looked much like yours do. Didn't you say you took a digi and it was negative? Hwether you did or didn't I think you should definitely take one. This way there will not be any confusion with the lines and evaps. You may have said this but have you already missed af? I'm sorry if its not what you wanted to hear and I hope your not offended. I just don't wanna say yep definitely positive and get your hopes up to only find out later on that they were bfn. I'm hoping and praying that I'm wrong, believe me! Nothings worse than getting a false bfp. You should try not to read ANY results any time past 10 minutes no matter what test your using. Its easier said than done, trust me I know, I'm guilty of doing that also. and here's to thinking positive for your !

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo