Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8741 - 8750 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hello sweet Ladies!

Tara - i hope you get well so you can fulfill your "Mission"! :)))

Phat - you are not assholes! He wasn't one either, he just had a lot of love to spread around! A LOT! :))))))) We even remained very good friends for over a year after we broke up but when i met my current husband it was Kind of weird to still Keep contact so... he also got married (2nd time around). :)))))

Ladies wish you all a great day and i kwwp you all always in my prayers!

User Image

8 years ago

You are not alone!! lol I feel like I am not only driving myself to insanity but my partner also. We have been trying since August and last month I had an early miscarriage which even though I was so early on, was absolutely heartbreaking for me. Anyway this month I am 5 days late for my period. Cramping, sore nipples and breasts (my nipples are almost constantly erect as well), headaches, nausea however all week I have been getting BFN!!

Went to the doctors and he basically told me to chill out and stop taking so many tests. He just doesn't understand how hard it is when you just know in yourself that something isn't the same and you have that box of tests sitting in your drawer... i'm sure you ladies feel me! haha

8 years ago

jesslekay - Welcome! Yes, we definitely know that feeling.

Astrid - I'm on #3, so I can't say a word about his #2. :)

8 years ago

Tara, I reallybhope you get a positive ovulation test soon! I certainly understand your dr not triggering you, but I'd hate to see those follies turn into cysts.

If you still haven't ovulated by tomorrow, I'd ask for another scan. Good Luck my dear!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

@lisserb- that's my fear . He never mentioned the possibility of cysts but the thought popped into my head and I googled it. I've always OV'd on my own with clomid but I've never had these many follicles before. I'm scared.

Due to take another opk at 2pm. I just want to ovulate. My lower abdomen is uncomfortable and sex has been painful the past 2 nights.

@jesslkay- I'm so sorry for your loss hun. It's hell, even when it's early on. I've had 6 and it never gets easier.
I think drs shouldnt be allowed to talk about our peeing on stick addictions unless they have gone through infertility. Dont give up hope yet hun. Because you miscarried last cycle, you probably ovulated later in your cycle.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

I actually wis he'd have scanned you earlier and triggered you with only two or three of the largest follies ready to go. The smaller ones wouldn't have released then. You should have been triggered when the 26mm follie was at only 18-20mm. Then the ones that are 18mm now would have still been immature and likely wouldn't have released.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Well, last thursday my biggest follie was 14mm. He kept me on a lower dose an scanned me first thing monday. They had blown up over the weekend.

After reading lisserb's post, I've been scared and depressed today and have cried a few times in dh's arms. After a rough day, we went to my inlaws for dinner and my day got worse.
I noticed a sippy cup on their counter and asked where it came from. It was apparently left there after a family get together earlier this year. My mother in law was gonna toss it and I said, "you could hang onto it for your grandbabies". She looked at me and said, "By the time you give me grandbabies, the plastic nipples on these will be rotten."
She laughed really hard like it was the funniest joke she ever told. I sat there feeling like she threw a harpoon thru my heart. It just wasnt a good day for that. She saw the look on my face and came over and said she was a little harsh with that "joke" and said she'd make up for it with a hug. I went and hid in the bathroom for almost a half hour.
Please ovaries....surge! I beg you!

Tara

8 years ago

Tara, everying will be allright dear... trust God and trust your Body, please. I am sure you will develop no cysts. Hang in there!

When do you go again for scanning?

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo