Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3541 - 3550 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Thanks for all of the great feedback and questions.

So far no AF, but I feel like she wants to come. Every time I feel cramping and wet, I run to the loo and nothing. It is only creamy CM...I think it is leftovers from the progesterone.

@Waiting - my wondfo lot # is W00120694-3. The only thing is I have been using them since 9DPO and did not even have a hint of a line on them until yesterday.

@xomandyxocheyxo - my temp went back up (I always take it during the day as well to see what my norm is) and it is around 98.4 which is pretty high for me.

Unfortunately, I only have 4 FRERs and one CBE digital and a bunch of .88 Wal-Mart tests. If I am preggers and my HCG is too low to appear on a Wondfo and a FRER, then the others won't do. I will take another FRER in the morning - but don't want to waste taking them with anything but FMU unless my lines on the Wondfo get darker.

This is strange though. AF is never late for me really. I never recall having a cycle that is more than 29 days (in recent memory). Of course this is my first cycle post miscarriage, so that may be throwing everything off.

Also, if AF is coming, I want her to hurry because I really need to get in to see my doctor this week for my baseline. If not, I may be ready to Ovulate late in May and I'm scheduled to go on a business trip on May 19th. If this happens, I will have to tell my boss that I can't go due to some medical tests and procedures, but I have to let my team down.

@ I'm tired of playing games with you. If you are going to come, stop dragging your feet and come already!

User Image

11 years ago

Holly temps aren't a true science when it comes to pregnancy, which I'm sure you know. Your temp can drop and you could still be pregnant. You can have implantation late. I think it is 6-12 dpo. So don't let your temps discourage you. I could see the lines on your test fx for you.

Tara as long as I stop bleeding I will be ok with my cycle starting. I should be ready to ov on vacation :).i hope. I'll bet you get pregnant this cycle since you are so busy.

Afm this is the last cycle til we start ttc again. We leave for vacation on the 26th. I can't wait. I have so much faith that this will be it. How is everybody doing? Butterfly where did you go?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

It's amazing how talking to your mom can make you feel so much better. Told her how I was depressed over the whole chair massage thing and she told me I did the responsible thing . I feel better now ! I've had my nephew at my house today and he's teaching me all the areas I need baby proofing lol! I've had his car seat in the kitchen the past couple days (I have my own thanks to a shipping mistake) and I was looking at it today, just sitting there all lonely, waiting for a baby to be strapped in it. And it made me smile imagining a newborn baby in it . ONE DAY MY BABY WILL BE IN IT!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting, yea I had a bad day yesterday too and talking with my Mom made it all better! YES you will have a newborn in that car seat soon :-)

@Holly, what did the test say??? Fingers Crossed for you.

11 years ago

@waiting I saw that you had a headache yesteray. I did too but I was trying to figure out if it was sinus or a side affect from the clomid. So I took. Regular Tylenol and it went away so I guess it was a side affect. Then I had some cramping in my left ovary. It wasn't painful, I was aware that it was there...lol. Sorry you had a bad day. My sister is that person for me...my died when I was 19 and my dad re-married and she really tries to be there for us but she really isn't the "call me if you're having a bad day type"...so really please value your moms and the comfort that they have to give. :-) oh and better hope you can find a matching car seat for the other twin ;-)

@xoxo and @athena good morning?

@holly **finger thump***you test yet?

11 years ago

Af might actually stop this time lol.it has lightened up a lot. Yay!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@ xomandyxocheyxo and Pisces- thanks for asking. I took a wondfo and FRER about this morning and BFN! My temps are still raised though and I'm still spotting here and there (but only when I do a CM check...never enough to be found in my undees or on a pad).

I'm really perplexed by this whole thing. I hope my hormones aren't out of whack. I called my RE today and left a message. I think I may not be able to get my CD3 baseline done this cycle because I have no idea what day I'm on! That would mean no Clomid or trigger either.

I don't know if I should consider this AF or not...scratching my head! Last cycle AF lasted less than 1-day. Grrrrrr.

I have to go, but just wanted to pop in before I grab some lunch.

Hope all is well with everyone else!

UPDATE: When I first posted this, I forgot to mention that I still have faint lines on the Wondfo. I'm not happy since they are not getting darker.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly my lines were still very faint the day my af was due but got a positive digi even frer was neg I didn't get dark lines on internet test till I was 6 weeks

So I know this is no help but it all depends in the test even if u wait a few more days till u test again it might not get darker

I'm wishing u all the best tho . It's hard when the test play head games with u :(

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Lammy! That is encouraging.

My RE's nurse just called. They are calling in an order for me to get a beta done. If it is negative, they will prescribe provera for me.

They think either I'm pregnant or the progesterone is delaying my AF. The progesterone could also be why my temps are still up. Guess I'll know which one is the culprit by Friday!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Girls
Question for you all!

I came off BCP in 3/2013 I had my "period" on schedule 3/17/13 then waited 40 days for my next period. It finally came on 4/26/13 and had a normal period. AF left on Tuesday morning. Now I have been getting headaches the last 2 days late in the afternoon could this be related to the rise in estrogen? Is it my body adjusting to producing estrogen again??
I drink plenty of water a day, don't drink caffeine and eat pretty well. So I know that it isn't anything else I can think of.

Any ideas???

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo