Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7911 - 7920 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

AF showed up this morning. 11dpo.

9 years ago

massingalebaby13 - I have learned that symptoms before confirming your pregnancy don`t say much because both pregnancy and af symptoms are maybe 99% similar. I think you should temp and monitor your temperature every morning this will probably give you the best prediction before testing.

9 years ago

@Mandy - this is my first cycle temping, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet lol keeping chart of it on here.. maybe y'all can take a look and help me out. The first few days I kept forgetting to take it until afternoon, the rest were all taken at 8am.

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry Sugar!!! I am CD3, I just have to decide Clomid or Femara this month....

Jaces, I don't think you ovulated yet. Are you temping the same time every morning? If so then no you definitely haven't.

9 years ago

Thanks Mandy. Other than the first 3 days the rest have all been taken at the same time. Maybe that's been my problem I always thought I o'd on cd13!! At least temping now I might actually figure out when I do!

9 years ago

I have a regular 30 day cycle and I ALWAYS ovulate CD17. If I had a 28 day cycle I would always ovulate on CD14. How long did you say your cycles usually are? Are you taking any ovulation medicine or just natural?

9 years ago

Mandy, i have a 28 day cycle. Today is cd14 and still no +opk yet. No meds.

9 years ago

Okay scratch my last post.. + opk for me!!!!
Should I believe it? Because it was also + on cd5 and 6..

9 years ago

Yes I would.... Your temp will spike once you ovulate. If you do not ovulate it will go back down. They say if it stays up for at least three days then they confirm ovulation.

Now start BDing!!!

9 years ago

Thank you Mandy! Now I can't wait to see what my temp is tomorrow!! Is it normal to get addicted to temping once you start? Lol. Dh doesn't get home from work until 5 and we missed bd'ing last night but had the 4 days before covered. Hope he's ready when he gets home, if not then oh well! Doesn't take much to persuade him lmao!! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo