Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3761 - 3770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi pisces! Yes it is quiet in here! I think it's cause we're all in limbo. Waiting to hear from my dr about u/s.

I was watching A Baby Story today and started crying imagining what it'll be like in the delivery room with dh. I'm so excited about becoming a mommy! And i'm super excited to make dh a daddy. Last sunday at church my pastor was talking about 'preparing for rain'. He actually said, if ur waiting to get pregnant and have a baby...prepare for rain. Start planning ur nursery and shower or even start buying baby clothes cause u'll need to stock up. The farmer that didnt prepare his fields wasnt ready for the rain, while the farmer who did prepare his fields, received the rain and the blessings of the harvest.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Had a busy day cleaning my house and ended it by taking a 9pm trip to Walmart for softcups! LOL. My walmart was sold out so we drove to the next town over to get a couple boxes.
Anyways, we were getting ready to leave and asked dh if there was anything else he wanted to look at it. He gazed around and I said, "you wanna go look at baby stuff ?" So we chose the breastfeeding aisle! As I'm looking at all the baby bottles and breastpumps, I was wishing for the day I have a baby bump standing in the same aisle. And of course, at that exact moment, One Republic's Good Life came on the stores loud speaker. Felt like I was in a music video ! Anyone else have those moments?

New to this forum.. and found the title of the thread very apt so tht Ill jump right in and say Hi.. It felt good the way you girls are so supportive of each other, sometimes our best friends don't give us that kind of support because they just cant get what were going through.. All the ocd is bound to drive one crazy..Anyways hoping to make the journey easier and help others get to their destination too.. Hang in there and good luck to all you lovely ladies..

User Image

10 years ago

@waiting- I LOVE looking at baby stuff!! DH and I already know what crib we want and what bedding we are thinking for bedding if it a girl or boy! I love looking at the clothes. Yes I totally had one of those moments last night too we were with our niece. I was holding her and she just looked up at me and then DH looked at me just had this look on his face like he couldn't wait for that to be us. We can't wait!

Hopefully we both get our BFP this cycle! for you!!!

Welcome Desp!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Lacey we are in playa del Carmen about 40 min south of cancun.

Tara I go to the baby aisle and look around too. We bought a baby chef foodrocessor for baby food a few months ago because it was only $20 at Tuesday morning. It was the last one so we couldn't pass it up.

Holly fxed for you.

Pisces fxed for you also.

Welcome desp.

Afm not sure if I have oved, I've been drinking so much water and what not that I haven't had a good sample for opk's I am trying to hold out today to see what it looks like. We have been bding so if I have or am about to. I'm thinking I may be about to because I've had cramping in both ovaries. Last night at dinner I got super nauseous. It was a steakhouse so I don't why I got so sick. I barely ate and left before dessert, went to the bar ordered two seven ups and went back to the room. Dh brought me my dessert which was a brownie, I told him if I'm passing up brownies you know something is wrong lol. I'm fine today though. Oh and dh told the waitress for the pool bar that we were trying to have a baby and she said drink lots of tequila, she has a 17, 16, and 1 yr old. Someone asked her why she had them so spread out and she said the 1 yr old was a night of lots of tequila lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Lacey we are in playa del Carmen about 40 min south of cancun.

Tara I go to the baby aisle and look around too. We bought a baby chef foodrocessor for baby food a few months ago because it was only $20 at Tuesday morning. It was the last one so we couldn't pass it up.

Holly fxed for you.

Pisces fxed for you also.

Welcome desp.

Afm not sure if I have oved, I've been drinking so much water and what not that I haven't had a good sample for opk's I am trying to hold out today to see what it looks like. We have been bding so if I have or am about to. I'm thinking I may be about to because I've had cramping in both ovaries. Last night at dinner I got super nauseous. It was a steakhouse so I don't why I got so sick. I barely ate and left before dessert, went to the bar ordered two seven ups and went back to the room. Dh brought me my dessert which was a brownie, I told him if I'm passing up brownies you know something is wrong lol. I'm fine today though. Oh and dh told the waitress for the pool bar that we were trying to have a baby and she said drink lots of tequila, she has a 17, 16, and 1 yr old. Someone asked her why she had them so spread out and she said the 1 yr old was a night of lots of tequila lol.

10 years ago

Vent time....I get so aggravated sometimes when people are so blessed but they dont see it. So they complain about everything that they dont have. They have a beautiful home, healthy 1 yr old , and the income to purchase almost anything their child needs. But they always find something that someone else has to be envious about. Being the fact that I'm now in the 16th month of ttc...I snapped at this person. I feel bad about it now, cause everyone has a moments of envy, including me, but can you blame me?

@desp- Hi crazy!!! I dont know what I'd have done over the past year without my support asylum . Welcome to the family!

@athena- I have a big kitchenaid food processor that dh got me for Christmas a while back. I use to make my nephew's baby food. I LOVE IT. Whips up big batches in 10 seconds! Cant wait to use it for my babies! I'm glad you're having a great time...sorry your nauseous though. Praying you get your surge or temp spike soon!

And of course I turn on the finale of Smash and Ivy is pregnant . COME ON!!!

@ waiting- I don't blame you at all!! I have totally noticed that since we have started TTC that everyone is pregnant and everything is about people being pregnant or babies!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Tara I didn't temp this cycle. I was going to but could never get a good sleep cycle. So I'm just kind of hoping for the best. I will def temp next cycle if I need to ;)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo