Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

so its 9.30pm here and no and i gave in and did the clearblue but could be late due to stress will try wait a few days

User Image

11 years ago

lammy, happy to hear the hasn't shown up!! give it a couple more days and retest again!! I just uploaded me test for invert purposes, I think i'm going nuts because if I look at it to long I start to see a faint line with invert!! Nuts I tell ya, just nuts!!

11 years ago

Man! I missed a lot of posts in the last 24 hours! Good news! NO AF TODAY!!! However, remember my post a couple sundays ago...about the constant checking in the bathroom and my family thinking I had explosive diahhrea? LOL Well I think I jinxed myself with it. I almost crapped my pants on the way home tonight!!! I've never been so happy to get home to my porcelain princess. LOL. I had to go so bad I was starting to imagine toilets on the side of the road! Whoosh! So happy to not see AF! I'm so exhausted today and I've been getting more sharp cramps. Planning on testing tomorrow morning with another $store test. I'm nervous . Oh, and on top of seeing imaginary lines on tests, I'm now seeing them on my tatas! I swear ladies....I have new veins!! And when I put on my bra this morning (hadnt worn it in a fews days, been wearing a diff one) it was super tight. It felt like the straps were all the way tightened. I turned around to look in the mirror and I was shocked...they werent!!!! They were almost all the way loosened! Are my boobs growing or am I really loosing it now ?!!! Something is definitely going on and I'm praying it's a bun in the oven!

@phatgurl- Happy Birthday 30 minutes early! (CST) lol. I pray you get you're bfp for your bday! And I may have to go diving head first into the .88 bin!

to all the ladies in the nut house!!!!!!!!!!! I'll update tomorrow! Wish me luck and send lots of prayers!!1

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the birthday wishes! 2 .88 tests & 1 FRER later, no definitive positive. I see something on the FRER, but it's not pink. I hope it's just too early and I ovulated later than I thought. I still have excess saliva, sore boobs, unexpected weight loss, blah, blah, blah. I also have bad lower back pain & cramping which normally don't show up until AF is here.

Good luck with your testing! Your symptoms certainly seem promising. :-)

11 years ago

happy birthday phatgurl

well i am now 1 day late for no signs at all of her coming im hopeing that the stress didnt make her late the sickness is getting worse every day last night i was sick in my mouth does that count ? lol ( sorr tmi )

trying to hold of testing for a few days im going to my mum tomorrow for 2 night and not taking any test with me will test fri if i can hold on that long lol

User Image

11 years ago

lammy1988 - yes, being sick in your mouth counts! Thanks for the bday wishes.

My nausea is not getting any worse. I'm drinking coffee successfully which is not a good sign. I really think my upset tummy is stress-related.

Sprinkling baby dust your way!!!!!

11 years ago

is it proof positive that you're totally batsh#t-as* crazy if you're working from home, bringing your pee to your desk in case the phone rings, and do your HPT at the desk so you can obsess over the photos there rather than int he restroom? NOTE TO SELF: Make sure you move the pee cup off the desk before you accidentally drink it instead of your coffee.

Have you ever wondered if there's a good way to concentrate your urine so more hcg is present? Like if you left your fmu in a cup until the next morning, would it have evaporated enough to make a difference? What about boiling it?

11 years ago

i have looked through the pics on here and said "ooh i think mine looked like that or maybe it was like that one "

im going crazy

im starting to think i got a tummy bug if its not one end its the other if u know what i mean .

cramps and clamed down abit too

other half keeps asking "anything yet " and when i say no he is like yay and im like hmmmm

i got soo many things going over in my head

ive never felt/ been sick like this with stress i know my body and i know somthing is diffrent but what i dont know

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning crazy ladies!! Took another test this morning still a neg, but i'm only 9 dpo so i'm certain it's still to early. I watched a movie with the hubby last night and had to go outside very quickly, thought I was going to loose my dinner (hasn't been that strong yet) All aggrivating symptoms are still there, could be AF symptoms also. Seems as though my sense of smell has hightened a bit. blahhhhhhh

11 years ago

Ok.....one baby crazy nut on the loose!!!! Warning I am venting...........Sooo last night I had some spotting and thought ok maybe implantation bleeding since my period isnt due until 7/5. Well WRONG!!!! AF reared her head but it isnt very heavy but its here none the less. I had the HCG dye test and it really threw my cycle off. I ovulated earlier but AF showed up exactly 14 DPO. This whole baby making thing makes me crazy. I think its a symptom... maybe not... maybe so... I dont know.... OMG who would have ever thought it would take all of this!!! Not to mention alll the money I spend buying HPT.. Im supposed to start CLomid on CD3 and do IUI whenever I ovulate. has anyone used Clomid, if so any side effects particularly weight gain?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo