Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

quick update no

but no im worried/scared/ everyother feeling there is too

i think im more worried as last month was late too by 18days so going to try hold till monday then test again as low on test and cant buy any till end of the month

i feel like im rubbing ur faces in it as we all want a baby so much i have become crazy all i think is baby

ive become an emotional wreck

User Image

11 years ago

I dont really have a concern with provera, I just wanted to have a cycle more naturally with herbs. If I wasnt 102 days into my cycle, I'd give the tea more time to work but my uterus really needs to go on the self cleaning cycle!
I was also curious what the chances were that provera could cause a mc if you were in the very early stages of pregnancy...just in case. Dr told me not to worry and it basically wouldnt work if I was.

Maybe I'll get lucky and start within the next day or so....cramps are really hurting today

Canzis-Thank you honey!!!! Out of curiosity...how much do you usually pay for provera? I have UHC insurance and I'm curious how much to expect I'll have to deduct from my checkbook

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

You're not rubbing our faces in it Lammy!!!! We're all TTC Sisters and we're rooting for you!!!!!! So happy still no ! Sorry you're a wreck though. Take a deep breath!!! Stress isnt good if you are pregnant.

OMG! BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! I turn on the tv and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is on!!! What's funnier...I had the test gallery up on my computer looking at the unsure tests! As soon as I turned it on he started singing, "Come with me and you'll be, in a world of pure imagination!" BAHAHAH!!! I'm gonna pee I'm laughing so hard!!!

It is a generally covered prescription because it is also prescribed for women in menopause. So, I just pay my regular prescription co-pay, which is 5 dollars. So I would guess it will cost only your normal prescription co-pay, whatever that is.

11 years ago

Tara - don't pee yourself, but that's stuck in my head now!

I went to Dollar General earlier for diapers & I thought, "I wonder if they have preg tests?" I went through all of the female section and looked a few more places & couldn't find them, so I figured they might have them behind the counter. Now keep in mind I'm in a small town & this DG is right next to the house, so I did some strategic waiting until there was no one at the register & very quietly & discreetly asked if they sold pregnancy tests. He said they usedto have them & starts looking around for them. He can't find them, so I started to tell him not to worry about it. Well, I should have told him sooner. He spotted someone else who worked there halfway across the store and yells out, "Hey! We got any pregnancy tests?!" The co-worker didn't hear him, so he screams, "PREGNANCY TESTS!" at which point I kind of hissed at him, "Hey, could you keep it down? A little discretion, please?" He was like, "Oh, sorry.". Lord have mercy, people do not think.

BTW - I bought 2. They are the same as the Wal-Mart $.88 tests & cost a $1.00. In case you ever need cheap tests, try DG.

And my test was a BFN.

11 years ago

Lammy- we're all pretty much in the same boat. Don't get worried about us thinking badly about you. We love you, honey!

11 years ago

thank u everyone makes me feel better i love u all too xxx

well i got cramps i dont wanna go tro the bathroom

just think if i am preg im going to be this crazy for 9month

User Image

11 years ago

well i love reading everything yall post. you can tell im from ky with the "yall" lol. sorry on my phone again if it sucks.
so i had another drean last night but i cant remember tjis one. i have refused to buy another test and now im two days away from AFs arrival date. kinda gwttinf nervous. ive spent the last 24 hrs in tears cause im so emotional but i cant count thay as a symptom cause i get that way durinv pms anyway. still havibg weird feelings in uterus area. found that im slightly cramping after an orgasm (sorry tmi) and my BBs are still sore so who knows. my veins are still shiwing really green everywhere. ill keep reading and updating yall. babydust to everyone. we all need a miracle here.

Nikki DB is Big D, D for short haha. Trying for my first! Trying to survive the TWW!

11 years ago

so i am trying to write this as DD is literally hangs off my neck like a monkey, but i am i THINK 5 dpo and i am having like bm cramps.. I took one of those internet hpts and of course negative this morning.. Grr.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo