Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4461 - 4470 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

That just means between 7-14 dpo which would be 3-4 weeks technically cause of the two weeks before you ovulate.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

That just means between 7-14 dpo which would be 3-4 weeks technically cause of the two weeks before you ovulate.

10 years ago

thats pretty cool

10 years ago

Athena - rates of preg are higher if you BD before O instead of waiting for + opk.

Mandie - good luck on testing next few days.

Laura - welcome!

Tara - how are you?

10 years ago

Phat that makes me feel better.

Tara how are you feeling? Hope it hasn't been too bad.

10 years ago

Tara ?????

10 years ago

I'm still alive! Feel like death though! I can finally keep fluids down and had some toast and watermelon earlier. Gonna experiment with noodle soup here shortly.
At least you girls provided me some entertainment while I was sick! Lol. Cat fight rwar! See, i think we can all agree that they need to come out with an at home blood pregnancy test....like a blood sugar monitor. That way we can bypass all this crap! Lol

@mandie- i hope your tests get darker!!!! We need some good news on here!

@athena- ya!!! I'm so glad the soy is working for you!

@laura- welcome to the muy loco resort! I never thought ttc would turn me into this crazy, poas, eating a whole pineapple lady!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@mandie- just checked your last test...looks good! Any symptoms yet?

10 years ago • Post starter

hi everyone! how are all you lovely ladies? Don't be down Athena, spermies can last so long (up to 5-7 days) so don't worry too much, he's probably done his job ;)
How are you doing Mandie? any more faint positives? I still have my fingers crossed for you :D

Also while we are sort of on the topic, I'm going to use first response opk this cycle and I was wondering how many times you BD around ov? I've read some research that suggests his sperm count goes down if there is too much? is this even partly true? I was thinking maybe once or twice a day? What do you guys do?

User Image

10 years ago

Wanted to share that I don't normally get sick anymore with my zofran .but omg ! I can't eat BBQ ,Brunswick stew ,BBQ sauce ,and even BBQ chips ! I didn't know about BBQ chips until I made my weekly tuna sandwich and decided on BBQ chips .ended up puking all over my bathroom !

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo