Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7901 - 7910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well, had sex and BAM!!!! She came finally.

9 years ago

@xomandy- Dag nabbit! I'm sorry sweetie

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@mandy-sorry bout af, but at least you can move onto this cycle and start fresh.

@waiting-yeah its amazing what makes us happy while ttc!!

I just got home from my sis-in-laws baby shower.. it was great!! I am beyond excited for her and baby girl, but it is hard on me I won't lie. We were gonna be pregnant together and were so happy cuz we're so close! I just didn't have long to enjoy mine :(
Now time to go be depressed by myself for a lil while...

9 years ago

Sorry @ Jace's Mom... I know how that feels. After my miscarriage my sister didn't tell me she was pregnant for almost three months cause she knew it was going to hurt me. I was more upset she didn't tell me!

After the witch came I went and saw my cousins baby, she's more like a sister to me and lives in Mississippi so I still hadn't see her. She is almost 3 months old and is smaller than what my daughter was when she was born! But she's is beautiful.

9 years ago

@mandy-its hard.. of course everyone kept asking when I was having another over and over. Seeing 3 other pregnant girls there, and ones with their new babies. I love them so much, at the same time theirs a jolt of jealousy.. I think the not telling would have been worse too. I also feel for them too, because I know they're not sure what to say.

*Okay, took my time to be sad for a while... today is a new day! I know there is a plan for me even if I don't see it or understand it yet. I have faith.
Hope you all have a great Sunday!!

9 years ago

*Question - I usually o on cd13 which is today but still no +opk. So my question is could it be possible to have o'd on cd6 when I had the positives 2 days in a row???

9 years ago

Sorry mandy..its so hard isnt it :( but please dont give up .. x were all hear on the same boat.

9 years ago

This morning I got a big temp drop. followed by af cramps..Im not due for another 3 days and theres no blood. it started off being mild for 3 hours, went away, i fell asleep (WEIRD for me) then got bad af cramps and nausea that went away after i ate..so weird..

Losing my mind again, the usual..and stupid me promising myself not to temp or spot or anything but DAMN IT who am i fooling..

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum. I feel as though I am experiencing some of the same symptoms some of you are. My last AF was February 13 of this year. I have a regular 28 day cycle and I NEVER have any symptoms pre-AF. O'd on cd 15(02/27/15)
1dpo: Nothing
2&3dpo: Dull backache and a thick, white, creamy lotion like cm. Dr. Checked not an infection.
4dpo+: Sleeping habits are out of whack. Awake at night, and sleep during the day. Backache.
5dpo: Twinges in lower abdomen.
6dpo: Same as yesterday. As well as very nauseous.
7dpo: Woke from sleep due to feeling nauseous. Almost threw up on dh while he slept. Threw up later in the day.
8dpo: Nauseous. Backache is coming and going.
9dpo: Twinges near underwear line. Sharp pain like being stabbed with a sewing needle in lower back.

Praying for a !!!!!!! Baby Dust to us All!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

@jaces, it's possibly but very rare. Do you temp?

@sugar, finger crossed for you...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo