Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8211 - 8220 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Missdani I think 10dpo is a good start.

8 years ago

Thanks, 39andcounting!

That's 2 days from now. Hehe ;)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

39andcounting- where in Arkansas? They're moving to Centerton by Bentonville

8 years ago

Little Rock, which is the center of the state. Bentonville is about 3hrs northwest.

8 years ago

@astrid- Yippee!!!! Question...where do they give you your trigger shot? I had mine in my arm.

@jacesmama- YOU'RE PUKING?!!

@missdani- I usually start testing on 10dpo. I just cant help myself! lol. I usually always had a faint positive by 12dpo if pregnant.

@39andcounting- I have a drink too whenever af comes. This week I bought the strawberry margherita in a can. I had been dying to try it lol. I've had a couple small glasses but still havent finished it. I also had an apple ale for dinner last night when dh and I went out. OMG it was good!

Well I'm on cd14 and as I told dh this morning, "my cervix is getting sexy" LOL . Still shocked and excited that my body is getting ready to ovulate on it's own again. Had some ewcm this evening and cervix is "ripe". I'm little nervous about it. I'm a little afraid of the possibility of fertilization but I'll be under the RE's care at least. Dh and I also filled out all our paperwork yesterday. Honestly felt like some of it was a script for stand up comedy...."how many days is your normal cycle?" I cracked up! How do I answer that?...Til the past month, NEVER had a normal cycle without medication. My entire questionnaire had to be answered with explanations rather than a 1-2word answer. I cant wait til thursday! It cant get here soon enough. I'm super excited and super scared at the same time. Waiting to burst out in tears when I meet Dr Simckes. My uterus needs help!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

39andcounting- not too far away

Tara- my favorite was mangorita and the razzbrrita..lol and when I want to 54th street grill, I always got a drink called the el perfecto...yum.

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

@Tara - i also got the injection in my arm. Didn't hurt that day but the day after it hurt like sh*t! I felt the Ovulation pains on Thursday then it was all ok until sunday evening.. i had pain on the left side and in the middle, like something was pulling something in there... today also but not so bad, i am thinking it just reactions from the Trigger... anyway... thursday i have to go to give blood (again) and we will see... i am very optimistic that this month is going to work!

Wish you all a great day and lots of Baby dust!

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies! How was your weekend? I tried to just relax and take it easy. I'm 10 dpo, for some reason though I just have this feeling I didn't get pregnant this month. But on the bright side, I have s trip to Florida next month and I'll be able to have cocktails on the beach if my feeling is right!

How's everyone doing? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Okay, I have read everything and am caught up. However responding to everyone might be hard given the fact that I can only scroll so far back while in this box. lol

Napa, oh where do I start.. It was awesome! Hot Air Balloon ride, wine tasting, sight seeing, etc.. It was great. Definitely will make another trip. Friday while wine tasting I got way more intoxicated than expected, thank goodness my amazing husband let me nap for a couple hours before dinner :-)

Tara, honey I am so happy to see your spirit up and all your positivity shining through. I'm ever more happy that you are having two regular cycles back to back ever after a mc. I can't wait to hear what the dr says Thursday and what your new plan will be.

@Jaces, have you tested? Are you going to test? You should test :-)

Welcome Missdani!

Welcome 39andcounting!

8 years ago

I always did my HCG injections and all of my lovenox injections in my belly. So much better there.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo