Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4801 - 4810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Weird to think I'm already 8dpo! Last cycle I got my faint bfp on cd 9. I'm not going to test though. I might feel more of a urge if I had any symptoms but zip nada niltch! Kinda sad but less stressed at the same time. Just not looking forward to being on my AF for the family reunion. Dh and I wanted to sneak off and have a quickie just for fun.

I hope everyone is well!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara some people have no symptoms when they are so maybe this is a sneaky bean :)

Afm af has started with a vengeance. I woke covered in blood this morning :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@phat Idk just so confused about the whole thing *sighs*. If I didn't have all these symptoms then I wouldn't think anything about it since I don't have a period I ovulated but since I have PCOS my egg doesn't come out the way it should it gets trapped, so wether this egg came out or not Idk could just be my hormones but who knows. So that's why I'm going to get the blood done because blood doesn't lie and if I'm not preg then I'd like to know why I'm going through all this.

@ Tara no I don't blame you after doing it so much it gets monotonous. Just take a break in between and just like u said have a quickie for fun..

10 years ago

@athena- oh man!!!!!!! That wasnt good!!!! So was it an annovulatory cycle? That's good cause you'll get dh's results back and hopefully get clomid by cd 5!

I won't Tara because I don't have an appt til Friday. She said I have testing to get done before she can prescribe the Clomid. Idk what but I just know that's what she told me. Yes it was annovulatory, I think I will take the soy isoflavones since it will be too late for the Clomid.

10 years ago

It should just be some more bloodwork to check all tour levels and maybe check for larger cysts cause clomid can make them grow.

Yea but my appt isn't until Friday which will be cd 6 or 7. Isn't that too late?

10 years ago

And it always takes a week to get back blood work.

10 years ago

Nikki I somehow missed your post. I'm glad you are still doing good. Hope the situation with your df gets better.

Holly how are you?

10 years ago

9dpo and besides some random twinges...nothing going on here :(. Well, one weird thing...past few mornings I've woke up with a really sore lower back.

@athena- praying dh's swimmers are great and dr prescribes you clomid.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo