Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7541 - 7550 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I feel like punching myself, I'm so frustrated..I could swear I felt implantation cramps 4 days ago, they felt like AF cramps (milder) and lasted for about an hour, I tested last night and today and BFN. I know I'm not out until AF shows up but I'm just UGHHHH....HOW DO WE DO THIS ? and most of all WHY don't our hubbies go through the same torture? all they have to do is have orgasms.

Oh also, do any of you know theyre getting af soon by the smell of their skin ? LOL I swear i could always tell it kinda smells like tar soap??? Anyways I smell TAR SOAP and I'm MAD about it.

9 years ago

@sugaarplum- I can honestly say no lol. But that's pretty cool! I have heard of that before...the hormone change alters your natural smell. Like how animals know when you're pregnant, dying etc.
Totally agree on the dh comment. Dh does have to deal with my tww, straight jacket needing, craziness ...but besides that, all that's needed is an orgasm on his part. Maybe that's why we curse their names during labor LOL.

We need an AF FIGHT CLUB sign up sheet
@EB- Honey...

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Seriously Tara totally losing my mind

9 years ago

Well ladies, today marks the 8th day of spotting and lots of pain. So I called my doctor and put the ball in motion to get the laparoscopy procedure for the endo. This pain has been unbearable and I don't want to wait any longer than I have to. But because I'm a tax accountant and don't want to mess my boss up, I'm doing it after the October 15 deadline. So my pre op appts will be oct 17 and the surgery will be oct 28. Depending if the surgery is done by the robot or manually, my recovery time will be about a week or so. I will find out when we can start trying once he gets in there and looks around. Depending on how bad it is and how much inside recovery time I need. So yeah...

Um yeah.....I'm about to take my period and shove it into a deep dark hole where it can sit and think about how shitty it's been!

User Image

9 years ago

BHAHAHA!!! Sorry EB but that was hilarious! High Five on your last comment !

I'm so happy you're getting the procedure done!

I'm seriously contemplating getting a No Soliciting sign. I understand that people have to make a living but it's getting exhausting telling people no. I'm a people pleaser...sometimes I want to buy a fence from you just to make you happy LOL...but enough is enough...
...Some guy just came to my door for home improvement quotes (yet again). I explained that all our money is going towards fertility treatments and that we likely wont do anything for YEARS! Then to get it through his head, I had to tell them how much treatments are. He then asked if a year would be the time frame til we get a fence. Told him we've been trying for almost 3 years and I've lost 5 babies so probably a "tad bit more" than a year. Normally by now, they hand my a flyer and leave. But no...this guy said, "well I'm not going to let you get off that easy"....In my head I'm thinking "I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET OFF MY PORCH ALIVE AT THIS RATE!" Finally after repeatedly telling him that I wasnt wanting a quote he finally handed me a flyer and left.
I didnt want a no soliciting sign in the past cause I thought it was mean but a punch in the face would be even meaner!

Hahaha!!!! Yeah I probably would have closed the door in his face! Half the time I feel like a stalker. I tiptoe up to the door and look through the peep hole and if I don't know them or aren't expecting them, I stare in the hole until they leave. Lol or if I'm hormonal, I yell through the door, "NOT INTERESTED" lol

User Image

9 years ago

Woke up in the night to my cat licking my stomach. Thought it was cute til I realized he was licking off my progesterone cream! ROFL!

EEKKK!!!....... great news on the baby front! Not me but one of our forum girls! I'll let her update when she's ready!!!

Got my Castor oil pack and my Progest today! Why do I feel like I'm going to be lighting tiki torches? lol!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo