Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2991 - 3000 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@hkellerman- good luck!!

@waiting- thanks And you are totally right, if God wants us to have a Christmas baby, we will And by no means should you feel guilty!!! I know I'm so excited for you, as are the rest of us I'm sure!! I am really enjoying hearing how you are doing. Glad you're feeling a bit better!!

@lisserb- thanks for the hug!

11 years ago

@lammy hey girl. I am 2-3DPO. Thanks for asking.

@lisser did you say you were 8dpiui? Cool. What day are you going to test? I trying not to symptom watch but it's hard. So far just light cramping. Could be from the O..??? Idk ...*crazy 2ww*

@s.tagg *huge hug* sorry babe. You'll probably get pregnant as soon as you aren't paying attention to temps and stuff. Lol

@waiting please no guilt! Right now you deserve to feel nothing but joy! You waited patiently for your turn and it's your time to shine. We are in line for that miracle and it will come for us, just as it came for you. You are God's way of speaking to all of us. Your miracle belongs to us all! *giving God the glory*

@hkeller hope DH gets home tonight!!! But like Tara said, those swimmers can last a while so you should be fine. Good Luck!

@xoxo. You will O about the time that I will be testing.

11 years ago

Pisces, yes, I had an IUI done and I'm 8dpiui today. I had four large follicles on my left side and we inseminated with 12million sperm. I had an hcg trigger shot 36hours before my IUI and then I did an hcg booster shot at 3dpiui. I test positive right away because of the shots, but they are false bfps. I've been testing daily because of the triggers to watch the level in my system. I expect that I will have positives because of the trigger until 12dpiui. Anything after 12dpiui that is positive, or if the tests start getting darker before then would probably be real.

I went yesterday for a progesterone check and I'm waiting for those results. My last IUI at 7dpiui my progesterone was a whopping 98.6, but I wasn't pg. I'm curious to see if this one is as high.

I'm actually really calm this TWW, and I'll be good with either outcome, because we are going on vacation right at the end. This one has been different though, with no real cramping at all. Just those few pinchy feelings at 6dpiui and the cervix pains last night. I know better than to symptom spot though. It's 50/50 right!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

awwwww <3
so happy for you tara,

Hubby and I decided to not ACTIVELY try anymore for a while.
I just got news that The Local Police Department Accepted my application, so now i have to go through a million tests including a phsycial :(

User Image

11 years ago

@hkellerman- it's ok to admit honey...no one prays for an ugly baby !

@pisces- that was beautiful what you said honey. I was talking to dh earlier. He said deep down he thinks the reason it took so long to conceive was because God wanted me on this forum to share my faith with others and spread the good word. I completely agree.

@lisserb- So when is your AF due?

@soarys- honey on them accepting your application!!! DH has worked at the police department for 11 years. He's not an officer but he's done about every job but that. lol. He's been in records, animal control, detective bureau, and now he runs the department computer network. Even though he's not an officer, he loves being apart of cases, etc.

Have to admit something....I was at a family reunion today and I found out dh's cousin is 15 weeks pregnant. For split second....I got jealous thinking that everyone in my family is getting knocked up but me!.. And then it hit me....BAM!....HOLY CRAP... I AM TOOO! I'm still really in disbelief. Like I can talk to my tummy but sometimes it feels about the same as talking to a wall! Wondering if I am knocked up or if I've actually gone completely crazy and I'm on crazy meds strapped to a bed in an asylum!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Next Saturday AF is due. I usually have exactly 14 day luteal phases and AF starts on the 15th day. I'll be going for a beta on Friday though.

It is completely surreal to realize you are pregnant after trying for so long! Congrats again! :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Told my best friend a little while ago...she was elated and is saving up to fly from Houston to St Louis in November .
But what's really awesome....Dh and I called my cousin. When we told her, she started screaming in the middle of the mall!" TARA'S PREGNANT!!! The visions God gave me were true!!!!"

I'm pretty sure if I was a bystander in the mall, that I'd think she was nuts LOL. This is the part where God's awesomeness shows up again! I told her I didnt find out until Wednesday cause I didnt get a positive test until day AF was due. She said, "Wait a minute...was that March 13th?". I said yes and she about lost it . She said another part of the vision she didnt tell me was that God kept showing her the date March 13th over and over again. God showed her the date I would find out! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!?

11 years ago • Post starter

So cool Tara! I'm looking forward to your first ultrasound to see two beating little hearts!

11 years ago

Thank you Tara,
I've wanted to be a Police officer since I was a little girl... My grandfather was an officer in chicago... so it's kinda in my blood.

Hubby and a few others were kind of Disappointed (i have to admit, in a way i was sad too)

I hope it works out though...

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy- I'm waiting to O... maybe any day now, my tells have dropped below 97 so we'll see if I get a rise anytime soon.

Waiting - congrats again! It's got to be awesome to kick that jealousy right under the doormat!

Soarys- why are you sad to get the opportunity for the PD job? I can hear the disdain in your posts! Call me a hippie (and you'd probably be correct,LOL!), but be happy wherever you are at in your life and don't waste a moment feeding into bad energy... you've got this! You'll end up with your BFP JUST at the right moment.

I'm leaving some people out but it's so hard to remember what everyone said!!!!
Anyone about to test?

AFM- anyone want to check out my chart and tell me what you think last cycle compared to this cycle? It's my 2nd month charting and I'm trying to make sense of it all. Thank you in advance!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo