Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7581 - 7590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hope you're feeling better Tara! I have my fingers crossed that this is your month. :)

I'm over the hump of worrying about the baby being premature. We reached 36 weeks today! Now, I'm just counting down the days for him to come out. There's a full moon on October 8th so I hope he gets that memo! IIt's weird wanting him to come out now when I've spent so much time and energy willing him to stay in there.

Checked myself - cervix is still posterior and dilated to maybe a 1. 50% effaced. No progress since my early labor scare 2 weeks ago. Just hoping something happens and he is born within the next 2 weeks!

9 years ago

Hey everyone, its so quiet here lol.

Obviously last month didn't work for me (Duh.) So I promised not to symptom check and take it easy..(HA! who was I fooling ?)

2DPO today and feeling like I have done 900 push ups last night. That's totally new for me. Don't know what to think and DON'T want to think..

I guess that's whats new with me lol.. Whats new with y'all?

9 years ago

Hey ladies! CD 12 and cm is very fertile. I absolutely LOVE fertilecm supplements. Definitely notice a difference in my cm without needing preseed :)

@memphrika- anxiously waiting! :)

@sugaarplum- 900 pushups?! Your 2dpo sounds like dh after crossfit ROFL!
How ya doing today?

Not much going on here. Been checking my cervix but nothing yet. I'm very hopeful though. Had some stomach bug like symptoms on sunday night and into monday so I took the day off. I was up all night pleading with God for me not to throw up lol. So not sure if stomach bug or ibs? Dh's birthday is coming up on monday so I spent yesterday baking cakes to freeze for monday. We're going out to applebees for dinner tonight with his parents to celebrate early cause they are going to texas for 2 weeks. So that's about it on this end of things :) I'll keep you all updated!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck Tara! I'm hoping for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!

I'm a little shocked!

But guess what!!!!...

I OVULATED!!!!! It's a friggin miracle! I ovulated on CYCLE DAY 14!!! I have NEVER in my life ovulated on cd 14...EVER!
I was checking my cervix this past week and there wasnt much to write home about. But thursday I noticed it was a bit open but not as wide as usual. Wednesday and Friday we BD and saturday I woke up with a spiked temp and my cervix was super fertile! So it looks like I ovulated friday afternoon/evening. CD14! I still cant believe it. Even on my clomid cycles, the earliest I'd ovulate was cd 19 and recently it's been more like cd 21 -28. Untreated cycles, my OV date is more like in the 50s. So this is like a guiness world record for me ! My temps have been in the 98s for 3 days and i'm still in shock. I didnt take an opk though cause I thought I was still a week off like usual.
This cycle I did things completely different...
I took 200mg soy isoflavones from cd 1-6 (my dr said with clomid that an extra day or two of clomid has better outcomes with pcos so I did an extra day). I also started it early cause it means more eggs meaning better chance of good egg.
I did castor oil pack treatments and fertility massage on myself during my follicular phase. I also drank It Works Greens once everyday to help with my body's ph levels. Apparently that was the perfect recipe for me! I still cant believe it! SO 3dpo today and I started my progesterone cream so we'll see!! Praying for my miracles!!!!

I'm rooting for you! Are you going to test early?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

You do know who you are talking to right? ROFL! Probably lol!

Spent all day at the zoo today! I AM WHIPPED! Went with my sister, nephew, a friend and her kids.

I'm sorta feeling stressed right now. My sister is wanting to quit her nursing job to become a nanny (what I do for her). Meaning she'd take my nephew with her and I'd be looking for new income. The stupid part...she wont take anything less than $15 an hour but is going for 25-30/hr. I told her that if I didnt love my nephew so much, I'd quit and go be a rich person nanny and make some real big money. She looked at me like I called her a tightwad. I told her that if you do the math...she only pays me $4.50 an hour and she wants 5x that. And she had the audacity to say it wasnt the same thing cause she actually needs the money to pay her home loan with just one paycheck. SERIOUSLY! They live expensively..it's their choice (fyi, she withdrew $200 in cash from her bank acct today like it was only $20). DH and I live paycheck to paycheck. What does she think I pay my homeloan with...wooden nickels??? So now I'm starting to plan my next move just incase. It's really scary thinking of losing a paycheck and more than anything...my nephew's smiling face.

Tara- I'm jumping here reading what you said about ovulating, why do I feel so hopeful for you this month???? So happy! And you know what, even if this month isn't your month - there IS progress and that's wonderful news :) good luck girl and stay positive that's the most important thing :) oh and that hourly salary is BS. But if I were you I'd just take it anyways you sound like you love your nephew very much, it's worth it :)

9 years ago

Well, I've actually been watching him for 2 years now. I started off getting paid minimum wage per hour but to keep my job, I agreed to a set salary and get paid just a little less. I love the flexibility and the pay and most of all, I love my nephew. He's been the smiling face that's gotten me thru my infertility. The thought of having that taken away from me is heart breaking. And if my sister quits her job and takes my nephew with her every day...that's exactly what will happen. It just really sucks that this may all go away. Granted I know he'll grow up and start school at some point but it's just bad timing. I own my own massage office and I do jamberry nails, but it's not enough right now to pay the bills if I lose the ability to watch my nephew too. I've been looking at job listings today and it totally freaks me out. I havent been out in the work force for 6 years! I used to work for an animal hospital for years but I left to go to college and after that I got married, started my own business and then started watching my nephew for extra income.
Any ideas on how to get the word out there on my fertility massage business?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo