Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4251 - 4260 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara-with my blighted ovum I knew for close to two weeks .im so terribly sorry that this is happening to you .i hope that like everyone said it can be a miracle for you and your little bean will make it .regardless of what happens you have my love and support .praying for you tonight & the others prayers were asked for .

10 years ago

Thanks girls. I'm officially a zombie with random bouts of crying. I feel bad for dh when I go thru this phase. I'm trying to fight it. I know God allows us to grieve cause he knows it's apart of the healing process but I know it's the devil that pulls me down into deep depression. The only people I can stand to see are dh and my nephew. Not looking forward to wearing the big diaper pads cause it's summer and the bulge is going to show in shorts....meaning it'll be hard to hide from family.
This just sucks...

My prog was high enough they didnt test it. In fact it's high enough it rules out tubal.

@mari- temps spike after OV. But when you do it for multiple cycles sometimes you can predict it but it isnt trustworthy. Opks are used for that. With bbt, your temp will spike after OV cause of the release of progesterone. And yes, pcos increases your risk of m/c from 10% to 40% because the hormone imbalance affects your egg quality. Pcos= bad eggs for some prople. It's depends on the individual.

@ athena- i will honey!

@nicky- two whole weeks!? What was your hcg?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Waiting - It is so early in the pregnancy, you may not bleed much more than a regular pregnancy. I miscarried at 9.5 weeks and the baby measured 8 weeks and the bleeding was not as bad as I thought it would be. I also miscarried at 8 weeks and had a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks and my cycle started just a day late.

Fxd that your levels miraculously rise! If not, I pray that God gives you and DH peace. I'll tell you what I keep telling myself. Your time will come and this will give you a wonderful testimony for others who are experiencing the same loss.

AFM - BFN today. I think I'm out this month. AF is due tomorrow, but will probably be late due to the progesterone supplements I'm on. Also, my temps have been slowly dropping over the last few days.

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- last time I bled a lot and the size of the clots made it really painful for a couple days. Hoping it wont be as bad. I'm sorry your temps are dropping. Hopefully you'll get to do the iui this time.

@Waiting You just brought tears to my eyes. You are going through a tough time and still concerned about the rest of us. You are a very special person. When you become a mom, your children will be so loved and that is what is important.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you Holly! You guys make me feel so special. Dont know what i'd do without you.

Another thing that stinks...cause I have hcg in my system I'm still having symptoms. You'll like this holly...some stuff tastes like soap.

Tara-stayed up last night thinking of you and Doing a little math.our hcg should double every 48 to 72 hours .well if I was the 72 hour case your number would have risen by six .to 26 .ad these numbers aren't always a for sure .thats only 3 off . I remembered asking my doctor why he had to wait almost a week to test me after mine was 11 .he said with numbers so low an that early he would never re test until at least 72 hours latere because they only increase by a tiny amount .Maybe we are all In denial.with progesterone that good it just seems unlikely to me ...with my blighted ovum my hcgs were totally normal I was 9 weeks the day of my d& c .my progesterone was only a 6 when my hcg was above 200 .that was my problem .i still have hope for you .and with a margin of 3 points less than it should be I'm just not convinced .why don't u test every day and see If they are getting darker ? I had to wait two weeks because they wanted to do another ultrasound from 7 to 9 weeks .but we knew it was pretty Much hopeless .please keep us updated .love love love sent your way :)

10 years ago

Wait...I went back and looked at posts .i can't figure out of there was 48 or 24 hours between your tests Tara :/

10 years ago

48 hrs. I tested on monday at 10 am and wednesday at 9am.

I'm just having faith whatever comes. Dr tried to give me some hope but said that it really never works out. I havent been able to find one instance where a level rising that little in 48 hrs ever worked out. Dh is in denial again. He believes this is it cause he wants it so bad. I believe that God loves performing miracles so we'll see. But i'm prepared....for whatever.

Cause i know urine is slow in showing present hcg, i dont want to waste tests. If af isnt here by sunday, I'll test.

Another punch to the gut... My friend got to see her baby's heartbeat today. I'm happy for her...just sad.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo