Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9211 - 9220 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hiya frsty, well my eyes arent great but I can see something in the bottom one right at the bottom, (if that makes sense), it looks like a line has started to form, its feint but def something, for you, dont wanna get you excited but really really really hope this is it for you, let us know what next one looks like cos Im mega impatient now and cant wait long lol, -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Looks like something to me!! Good luck!!

8 years ago

User Image
Here's today's FRER. Depending on how I hold my head I can see something (might just be the indent) on the top one within the 10 minute time frame, but it's defo there in the bottom one, and I think it's pink too. But the new FRERs give evaps.

I've been so exhausted today it's like someone drugged me! I'm about to go to bed in like 2 minutes, and it's only 8:56 pm! I've been like this all damn day. I haven't the foggiest idea what's wrong with me. I hope the God I'm not getting sick!!

Linda

8 years ago

I see pink on the bottom one! I've been popping in all day and checking your blog for updates LOL!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Haha same here waitingonamiracle
2frsty I also see something on the bottom one! Will u test tmrw morning? If so keep posting pictures! Really hope this is ur month!

8 years ago

Can def see a shadow on the bottom one lovely, take it easy and get some rest, the symptoms are sounding brill :) -x-x-x-

8 years ago

So ... THIS just happened! I've been getting BFN from cheapies for 2 days, but I decided that since I was FINALLY 10 DPO today I could break open my last box of expensive tests - are y'all SEEING this?! You think it's still the trigger?!?! It's like the faintest line I've ever seen, but this was taken within 6 minutes and it's nice and thick. I'm kicking my own ASS for not saving that FRER for today!

User Image

I've got some light cramping going on this morning on the right side. Not painful, but noticeable. I need some thoughts here, ladies. Am I getting my hopes up for nothing? Am I imagining this line? I don't wanna be crushed later today. (I "did" save the pee so I could dip a FRER in it later, though!)

I've been feeling really down about the whole TTC process the past few days, girls. DH reenlisted in the Army for another 3 years, and is going to try to get into Drill Sergeant's school. That'll be 9 weeks long with almost no communication. THAT doesn't bother me all that much, though! I guess it's just that if this cycle doesn't work, it'll be a WHILE before I can TTC again. He's in ALC now (Advanced Leader's Course) which is 7 days a week until 8 February. Then 2-3 days later he's leaving to go to NTC (National Training Center) in Ft Irwin, CA for another month. Then they'll get back between 8-10 March, we'll get 2 weeks off (probably go see family in IL) and then he'll be leaving May/June timeframe for a 9 month deployment in Afghanistan. Exactly WHEN am I supposed to get in the time to make a baby?!?

I had a long talk with God the other day on the way home from my Mom's house (my kid probably thought I was nuts and talking to myself), and I told him that I know that His timing is perfect. But I also shared my feelings about this whole timing thing with Him (like He didn't know already) and asked that we get pregnant this cycle so that we wouldn't have to put it off further.

Linda

8 years ago

Hello everyone. Needs some advice . Took 3 tests yesterday and all had faint positive took another one this morning (was different make) but it was negative does this mean I'm not pregnant and yesterdays tests where false positives xx

8 years ago

Hi angie, how many dpo are you? Diff tests have diff results depending on strength so dont pic up hormone til later, also some tests are less reliable or faulty, whens AF due? The fact you are getting feint pos is fantastic
2frsty, it will be interesting to see results over next few days fingers crossed for you -x-x-

8 years ago

angie--> Which brands gave you the + and which ones gave you the - ? It DOES make a difference!

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo