Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6551 - 6560 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

AF showed this morning. I'm ok with it. I didn't feel preg this month at all anyway.

10 years ago

I'm ready to snap!
Monroe, my new kitty, is 8 months now and since he was un-neutered when we found him, we were planning on snipping him next month when we got our tax return. Well that plan went out the window! With spring right around the corner...a switch has flipped in his head and he's officially twitter-pated!!! Our calming aromatherapy diffuser ran out the other day and by the evening, he was in the zone. Constantly meowing at the back door and windows! I opened the windows today to let him get some fresh air (not the first time)...bad idea. I think he got some pheromones up his nose cause he started trying to find a way out. He was scatching at the screens and driving me bonkers with the constant meowing. I even started to cry. I'm not letting him out cause he'd be dead in minutes with the busy country road behind us and the vultures always circling. So, I decided that it couldnt wait and told dh that we were going to get his balls whacked off! I called the vet and they cant get him in for 2 weeks!!! So I desperately called around and found an equine/small animal vet up the street that will charge me $100 less and can get him in on tuesday!!! Never thought I'd be so happy to get him neutered and declawed! Praise the Lord for the knowledge of animal castration LOL!!! I just cant take the constant meowing day and night! I even stuck him in my mudroom for 20 minutes to calm him down...at least it worked! I'm not allowing the female barn cats across the street to have the chance to be on Countdown to Pregnancy! ROFL!

Thank you so much for the support ladies!
Not sure what I'd charge but I only charge $50 for an hour massage session. But I'll want to offer a package deal so it's cheaper per appointment.
How much would you want to pay for a fertility massage (and dont say free LOL)

@prayin-I never heard how your massage went. I wish we had someone in our area to do it for me (that didnt charge $200 for the first session). How much did you pay?

@phat- I'm sorry honey . I'm waiting for the day that I can say Congrats instead of I'm sorry!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I would say I'd likely pay about $65-80 for a fertility massage. They do charge a lot more here than that, so I never did one, but had there been a place closer than an hour away from me, that would have done it for a reasonable charge, I'd have been all over that.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Tara, I think it's a great idea. And I agree with phat, that your personal story will show lots of passion and will ultimately strengthen your business. I'd definitely do it and would pay anywhere from $65-85/hr, possibly more depending on whats included. Heck, I've paid $120+ for massages. I think you should give it a try.....you'll never know unless you step out on faith.

Phat, sorry about the news hun. Now it's time to gear up again...

Ladies, I won't be on for a few days, I'll be extremely busy for the next week, but will try to check in on Tuesday. Good luck to everyone still waiting for their BFP!!

User Image

10 years ago

Well hopefully in a week, I'll be going for my cd3 u/s and bloodwork...plus starting clomid again....getting close!!!!!!!

@waiting, I paid $375 for the first visit, which lasted 90 minutes. (I know it's a lot of money but she was actually one of the most reasonable MAT I could find in NYC). Anyway, for the first 1/2 hour she took a very thorough history of my TTC history as well as my medical history then she massaged my abdominal area and back, felt the blood flow from my legs to my ovaries, etc. The last 10 minutes of my visit she made recommendations with regard to supplements I was to add to my regimen as well as instructed me to do castor oil packs every day from the end of AF to O. She also taught me how to do fertility massages I should be doing at home. I did everything she instructed me to do and well something she did/recommended worked because I did get my BFP that cycle.

I wish you lots of luck in your upcoming IUI.

I'm sending you and the rest of the ladies tons of baby dust!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Very cool!!!

Well I'm shocked! My last provera was on friday and I'm already starting to spot!! HERE WE GO!!

Yay Tara I'm so ready to see how this goes for you. It's been a long wait for you and I pray this is it. Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Praying your a couple of weeks behind me congrats.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks Athena and yes, I'm just a few weeks behind you. I wish you a safe & wonderful 9 months & quick & easy delivery <3

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Well today is not going as planned!!!!
I started AF early so today is cd1. Which throws everything off! I have to get an u/s and bloodwork today instead of thursday due to scheduling conflicts. Luckily I'm off and can swing it but it's screws my whole day up. And all the days that tests, u/s, checkups end up on...are days I'm babysitting my nephew. Looks like I'm playing hookie 1-2 days this month!

To top it off, with the u/s being 4 days early...I cant pay my house payment. UGH! AT least it can wait til friday when dh gets paid. Just sucks! Oh and I'm getting the mthfr test today.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo