Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8601 - 8610 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Jessica - just try again right away. They're all playing a guessing game. Do what feels right to you for your family.

8 years ago

Jace's mama, if you feel physically ok, go for it. Go by how you are feeling in your recovery. I wasn't ready to start trying until a few months after my ectopic surgery.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Went for it :) not very hopeful since we only got 1 in on day of + opks, but I'm pretty sure we only bd once on the last cycle that I had my bfp soooo fingers crossed & a lot of prayers!! I really believe that going ahead with ttc will help more than waiting ..

8 years ago

I can't wait to see your BFP!

8 years ago

Love your enthusiasm!! I know I'd still worry everyday whenever I do see 2 lines again, I just think it'd be easier than waiting & not trying. Hard to believe I would've been 17 weeks this week! Knowing I would've been able to feel my lil one moving around about this time makes it a lot harder but after I talked to my ob yesterday I do feel calmer & more at peace. We had a good talk & he's convinced he'll be seeing me again in a few months. Wished I thought as positive as he did! Getting there though.

8 years ago

Jessica - aw, I know that has to be so tough, really. I'm glad you're feeling better overall. I just wish I could give you a big, squeezy hug right now. <3

AFM, I'm going batshit in my 2WW. Using OSOM hCG Combo tests. They're about $40 for 25, cassette type, and have been known to pick up as low as 2.5mIU of hCG in urine. Only issue is, as we age our bodies produce more hCG in many instances. Being 41 & not having a baseline from before TTC, I have no clue if I have any naturally occurring in my system. I've had a bunch of lines after the time frame, usually starting around 20-30 minutes, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing progression. These are not supposed to give evaps (if you buy these don't get the Urine only ones - they do give evaps). They're used in hospitals, clinics, etc. I've talked to a lady on here who said she's never gotten an evap and her + always took a long time to come up at first and a while to get darker and start showing up in the time frame. So, I'm just waiting around hoping they'll get darker. I finally had some kind of a line show up in the first 10 minutes last night, and I'm holding my breath hoping right now.

8 years ago

Thanks phat, virtual hugs work too!! I'm soooo hopeful for you!! Can't wait to see :)

Think I've got time to get another in :) has + opk yesterday & STRONG o pains today!! A lot stronger than usual, guess its just everything trying to normalize. Sorry that I haven't had time to get back to each of you individually, finally getting emotions to some kind of balance & I've had my niece & nephew the last couple days so my nerves are shot!!! But I love you all & am praying constantly for all!!

8 years ago

Jace's mama I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers your way. I'm glad things are normalizing for you and you got in some bding. I hope you caught that egg

Phat I can't wait to see how this turns out! for you.

Afm I think af is on her way out and it'll be interesting to see how this cycle turns out. I got my pregnancy tests and I started temping Monday, just waiting for ov tests and fertilaid. It feels so surreal to be doing this again.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Phat - I bought in to the OSOM hype 2 cycles ago too. Dang near every one of them had some sort of evap with zero progression. Have you posted any of them to the gallery?

I totally feel like a freakin' creeper to only be popping in every so often, and I apologize for that.

Jace - I am so encouraged that you've decided to jump right back into the saddle! How wonderful! And it's even better to hear that your moods have begin to stabilize. I was worried about you, lady! Love you!!

Athena & Holly - It's nice to meet you! It's exciting to TTC again after having a LO, huh??

AFM: So regardless of how stalker-ish I feel for not being on here more frequently, I "do" have a reason. So after making an absolute nuisance of myself to the scheduling team at the developmental pediatrician's office, I finally got John's appointment moved to April of 2016. Still unacceptable, but better than July. I got a call last Thursday afternoon around 3:00 and was told that they had a last minute cancellation and they had an opening the next morning at 8:30. I said "I'll take it!!" So we got up early and spent the morning with a very nice Elmer Fudd looking doctor; he interacted with Bubby one-on-one, reviewed the medical records and evals done by his therapists with ECI, and talked at length with my Mother and I. DH wasn't able to make the appointment since it was so last minute. With a single word, my heart sunk into my shoes.

User Image

The baby I had spent 12 years TTC is autistic. I knew in my heart what Dr Hall's diagnosis would be, but it was different to actually HEAR it, ya know? So I spent the next 2 days in and out of tears, trying to wrap my head around the fact that we were dealing with something Bubby will not simply "grow out of" as everyone had been telling me. Come Monday of this week I began making phone call after phone call, trying to get everything set up. John has been working with Speech, Occupational, and ABA Therapies for several months now; Dr Hall wants him to have the same therapies, but on a much more intensive scale. Just with ABA (specifically for Autism) alone, he wants the intensity increased from 1 hr/wk to a minimum of 6-10 hrs/wk! DH is also going to be reenlisting for a new Army post around the 23rd of this month, so I've been trying to find out which post would have the best resources to help Bubby. Since Tuesday was my 33rd birthday, my Mommy took me on Monday to have a little "me pampering" and got me a pedicure. It was so nice to finally take some time to just be me - Mom even paid to take John to the sitter, so my niece was able to come as well! Then yesterday, one of the girls I became friends with while I was pregnant POAS and got her There's 4 of us who met on the Countdown My Pregnancy site last time; our kids were all born within a month of each other. As of yesterday, ALL 3 of them are pregnant with another baby. I'm the "Lone Un-Knocked-Up Ranger" over here. Once again, I have sat idly by while every friend I have has popped up preggers. The silver lining in all this mess is that I got a call from my insurance, and they've finally approved me to go see the RE!! I've gotta meet with the Financial Advisor before they'll schedule my first appointment, but I'm praying that there won't be any out-of-pocket cost for the first few visits! I'm sorry for the book, but it's been an emotional week and I just wanted to share this with my TTC family. Love you ladies!!

Linda

8 years ago

2Frsty - I'm glad to hear you finally have a diagnosis for your son and hope they can help with the therapy. Best of luck to you on your new duty station. Also, it's awesome news you got approved for the RE!!

The Osom's I have are Combo tests rather than the urine only, and they don't typically give evaps. I'm leaning more toward me having some level of hCG all the time due to age. I've had 2 that got a faint line during the time limit, so I'm going to keep doing my progesterone cream over the weekend and schedule a blood test for Monday. If I do have a low level of hCG naturally, I won't use those tests any more. I'd hate to end my progesterone cream and start AF if there's even an inkling of a chance I'm actually pregnant.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo