Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2881 - 2890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Maybe she's out buying a FRER!!!

11 years ago

@Mem, I was hoping that is what she would do!!!!

11 years ago

She told me she isn't buying a frer. She said if af doesn't arrive she is going for blood test on thurs. instead of peeing on $8 lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

It's turned into Tara watch 2013 instead of witch watch lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Yea no kidding.. Tara,where in the world are you?

11 years ago

This is almost as bad as waiting for our own TWW's to end, lol!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Good morning you bunch of stalkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You ladies are just so amazing!
Uterine county is under a Witch Watch and will expire at midnight tonight.
No warnings are in effect at this time !
In fact, I dont think she's coming at all............Warning JOYOUS SCREAMS WILL ABOUT TO BEGIN!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THINK I'M REALLY PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO FRIGGIN EXCITED I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP!!!!!!!!

Ok so this morning I woke up at 7 and temped....97.8. It had dropped .3 degrees but still in safe range according to my charts. I was a little upset not seeing it in the 98s but tried to go back to sleep. Woke up at 9:30 to cramping and every little funky feeling I had down there I was afraid it was the . So finally I forced myself up. Peed in a cup (realized cramps were from full bladder ) and wiped. I was scared to death to look....ALL CLEAR! Took out an hpt and dipped...3 minutes later a pink line popped up! It was darker than yesterday but I was in disbelief and the test looked a little 'beat up', so I dipped another...and another....and another.....and another!!!! ALL !!!!!! HALLELUJAH THANK YOU MERCIFUL WONDERFUL GLORIOUS JESUS!!!! The vision God gave my cousin was true! I'm still keeping an eye out but seems nowhere in sight! I think it's finally happened ladies! I REALLY THINK I'M FINALLY PREGNANT! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

@phat- you're silly love! I wasnt literally scared to move ! I'm the type that my husband will be yelling at me not to move the couch!

Posting the pics next. There is no denying it! The top 2 are from 12 and 13dpo and the bottom 5 are from today. There is a progression...evaps dont get darker! YEEHAAA!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

11 years ago

Woohoo!! Can't wait to see those pics!! I think a blood test is in order today!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Yay!!!! :D I'm so excited!!! I've been thinking about you all morning waiting to hear how you were feeling. :D

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo