Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9671 - 9680 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hope you don't mind if I join the nut house, in the 2 WW also and I follow some of you ladies a little bit. Felt little stabbing pains yesterday, early afternoon in my left, lower abdomen and I am hopeful that it was something positive...crazy, crazy dreams these past few days and been journaling crazy things for meaning - very Neo-Freudian, always. Phatgurl- hope you get a blazing and super sticky + on your next test! Last one looked really promising and bright for 8 DPO!!!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Sunaet0625, there's always room! Welcome!! I posted a pic from 9dpo, too.

I have my other brands, and my husband decided he needed to be in the bathroom where my sample is when I got home. I'm waiting on him to get out!

7 years ago

Thanks Phatgurl!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Hey Girlies!,

11dpo? new member. Not sure when to test anymore, my cycles are sometimes unpredictable, I thought my cycle days were actually starting to line up at every 28 days but now predicter tool says every 47days! Because there were 2 months in there that were completely uneventful but we're spread out,,last A.F was 4/26/16. Cheez n' crackers what is up with my cycles.

All that being said, I'll wait till June 8th to test I guess, but what I CAN say for sure is that I have had pms mood swings or irritability for the past 2 1/2 almost 3 weeks, usually only get it for a week then my hormones balance right before she gets here(A.F) , they've felt outta wack for some time now. A.F better not show.
Praying for baby #1 best wishes you guys

7 years ago

Phatgurl and Pinkster- stalked your profile for a second and I realized that we are all AMA! I feel comfort in knowing that not everyone on here is a 20-something TTC. I will be the big 4-0 in less than 5 months and have been TTC for almost 2 years (with 2 miscarriages in that time). With that being said, I am really rooting for all of us to get our BFP sticky bean bundles of joy so soon!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Carly - welcome! Have you been checked for PCOS or something else that might keep you from having regular cycles? Good luck when you decide to test!

Sunaet - yes, many of us are 35+ and have kids who are almost grown or are grown. You're in good company!

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

@phatgutl-awwww I'm super excited for you! I'm sending positive sticky vibes your way. Tell your hubby to get out of the bathroom immediately.

@pinkster-good luck I hope this is your month!

@sunae & Carly - welcome!

AFM- we didn't try this month and I'm not sure we will keep trying but I still checking in on you ladies! It's been a difficult road. This trying unsuccessfully for months is physically & mentally challenging so we needed a break. I'm, however, sending all of you love hugs & prayers! May you all get the wishes of your hearts soon!

7 years ago

Thank you Hopingfora2ndmiracle!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Hoping - I'm sure you will do what is right for your family. I wish you the best no matter what you decide.

I did retest & it was darker!

7 years ago

Phat- looking at ur tests and they look positive to me! How exciting! Keep us updated on ur blood draw results! Praying for a sticky bean

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo