Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7521 - 7530 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

How's everyone feeling ? x I was wondering how Sam was I hope she got good news from her last drs visit..if not, I hope she doesn't give up.

9 years ago

Ugh! That sucks!! Very cool to get tickets but sucks when plans change. I am getting sucked into going to my bf's estranged brother's daughter's baby shower. They are about 5 hours away and I am starting to get a little bitter about the whole subject. Just frustrated at my body. I think AF is finally trying to kick in and I just want to go crawl in a hole. And now I get to go sit through this shower where this girl who has nothing going for her, no job, under 20, has been a rebel since she can remember, dropped out of school, who accidentally got pregnant.

User Image

9 years ago

@EB- Got room in that hole for two? I've been to a few baby showers since starting this journey. It sucks but they arent as bad as I thought they'd be. But you still feel like the jealous, crazy cat lady in your own head. I found what helped me the most was getting involved. Help serve cake, get people drinks, etc. For some reason it helped me. Maybe cause I was focusing on something else.

Well, I'm starting the next step! I'm on day 3 of progesterone cream to kickstart my next cycle. I'm also doing my fertility massage and when my cycle starts...I'm going to start taking the soy isoflavones. So...HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Is anyone banging their head against the wall with the announcement of Royal baby #2? I'm just thinking..."wow, she's gonna have 2 before I can have 1"

yayyy Tara!!! I always feel a little calmer when I do everything I can. Makes me feel a little more in control even though its totally our of our control. LOL!

And yes, I saw that and wanted to cry. I have two baby showers this month, one is a gender reveal party too...... and then another one in November. And I like the advice about getting busy helping. That always helps.

So here I am, 13 dpo, still spotting. Was totally expecting my temp to drop this morning but its still hovering so I have no idea what my body is doing....That would make it 5 days now of spotting. 5. The cramping has subsided a good amount today and I'm looking forward to trying again this month. Just trying to stay positive. I would love to say its IB but the more research I come across, the more unlikely it is. But I did get a bout of nausea out of nowhere and threw up at lunch. I took a test this morning after I saw my temp was still up and its still negative. Just trying to not get my hopes up....

User Image

9 years ago

You puked!? Well that's a good sign. I never puked. It's not over til the fat lady sings! I got my first bfp on 14 dpo.

What color is your spotting today?

Its always been a pinky brown. at 3 dpo it was bright pink and got some more bright pink yesterday but not too much except a little on a liner and on tp.... lol Today its starting to get a little darker though. I puked at 6 dpo also. And I got my bfp with my daughter at 14dpo so we will see.

User Image

9 years ago

Funny...the tww wait is the only time I hope to puke. lol.

Right?!? The only time I gladly welcome it!!! LOL

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo