Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9631 - 9640 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

BFN at 12dpo today, give up :(

8 years ago

Pinkster - I'm sorry. You're not out until AF gets here.

Today's urine tests are considerably lighter. Had my beta done and they will call some time today. I will be surprised if any hCG is in my blood.

8 years ago

hCG results from today's beta - less than 0.5mIU, and I feel like a fucking moron.

8 years ago

I feel you. I drive myself crazy! I did alright for a couple of months, because I needed to make a change. I couldn't handle the toll it was taking on my mental well-being. At the end of March I got a terrible cold, and I really don't get sick. My husband's Aunt (bless her heart, I love her) said the worst cold she ever got was the first sign of one of her pregnancies. Boom, I was back to being hopeful and obsessive that I might be pregnant. Nope. I got my period on time on April 2nd. Then, around the 13th of this month I had some horrible pains on my stomach that mad me think I could have gall bladder problems or appendicitis. Went to the doctor, and it was inconclusive. They gave me a urine pregnancy test but it was negative, and I knew it would be too soon to know if I was anyway. Now here we are at May 2nd, and I'm cramping on and off and feeling depressed because I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I just know what my period feels like. :( We've been trying for 3 years. People have it happen by accident all the time, but not us. I spent my entire 20's trying not to get pregnant, but now that we're ready it's not happening. I'm trying to be grateful for the great parts of our life together, but I'm so discouraged.

8 years ago

@pinkster, I'm sorry you got a BFN BUT, as phatgurl said, you're not out until AF makes an appearance.

@phatgurl, oh no - please don't feel that way. I thought the Betas that count will be drawn on Wednesday? Obviously, I have no idea how it works but I really do hope your betas are much better on Wednesday.

1981AJ - welcome!

AFM-I have no clue what the heck is going on. My temps have been so erratic this cycle that this app is telling me I didn't O despite the fact that I got a positive OPK Friday morning so I guess I'm out this cycle. I'm sooooo frustrated but I'm rooting for the rest of you!

8 years ago

Hoping - it would have been Wednesday that mattered if I had some hCG in my system. We would have looked for it to double or go down to figure out if I am pregnant. With it being less than .5, I won't go back unless I get a convincing HPT. It takes 24-48hrs after implantation for hCG to show in your blood in detectable amounts and a few more days to show in your urine. It also takes longer for it to leave your urine than your blood which is why I still had a line on my tests but my blood work was negative. My only hope at this point is that I implant(ed) late, and that's not very likely.

I hope you did O. You may want to try switching to vaginal temping next time just in case your sleep patterns affect your oral temps.

8 years ago

I'm sorry phat. :(
I've had the mind f&$k with darkening trigger tests and a bfn in the end too. It truly sucks.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Girls, got myself a faint
Dont believe it yet, could use a lot of sticky vibes.
Posted frer in the galery but as a member by accident.

8 years ago

Hello my beautiful friends. Well, we made reservations for florida. Beautiful hotel, great ocean view, plane tickets bought. Exactly one week ago, I was booking our hotel room....tonight, I am lying next to my mother in a hospital bed, in a scary area of the hospital...called oncology. My mother has been fighting back pain for 5 months now. Drs said it was pinched nerve. Physical therapy and pain killers helped but then in the past month, she became short of breath, exhausted, and in the past week, her face, neck and arm had swelled. After asking her to get checked out hundreds of times, she finally said ok. I took her to the emergency room asap to find out what was wrong with her back and to get treated for a possible hydrocodone allergy (short breath/swelling). Well....5 hours later, her diagnosis was lung cancer and blood clots. She was immediately admitted to the ICU on a heparin drip. I discussed my mthfr with her doctors because they think she has blood clotting disorder that's creating the blood clots and swelling. Once they had the clots under control, they pulled about 2liters of fluid from around her affected lung. We're still waiting on that for a full diagnosis from the fluid being tested. But with the clots managed and the fluid drained...she's able to breathe MUCH easier. She on hydrocodone and morphine for any pain. Today they moved her up to the oncology floor, the next step.....battle plan. Still no idea what that is yet.
So needless to say, Florida is off and possibly holding off on ttc for a while til we see how my mommy is doing. I just cant handle fertility treatments right now. No idea how long that will be. I'll still be around to check in on you ladies, but right now my energy and strength needs to go to my mom and my family.
I'm doing my best to remain strong but my eyes are so tired of crying. My world feels like it's crumbling in around me but GOD.....is keep me standing. I ask that all of you, please say a prayer for my mom. She's a woman of faith, and is in good spirits, minus feeling like crap....but she needs as many healing prayers as possible. Now I really need to go to sleep. I'm friggin exhausted.....good night all.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

@waiting - oh my! I'm at a loss for words. I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. Sending prayers, healing thoughts and much love your way. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

@aniayka - how exciting! Post the test again. Sending lots of sticky vibes your way.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo