Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8231 - 8240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'll join you as Debbie Downer. We can be a party of 2. I'm feeling down too, and how this is going to take over my life. Ugh. And I'm worried it'll take over my life and nothing will happen and I'll just be stuck in this repeating cycle of emotional roller coaster... Yay us all down. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you! My AF is due Sunday, but I really feel out this month for some reason so I'm not hopeful. Just wistful and wishing s lot.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

I'm getting sooo much EWCM tonight! I've never had it this abundantly. WTH? And I cant have sex! I wonder if my RE will understand that it would be 42 hours of abstinence rather than 48 . What do I do!?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Well, we said screw it! My hips are in the air as we speak. Rofl. We know from 2 previous analysis that dh has happy swimmers so his hold will be a 42 hr hold. Good enough! I'm sure they've seen this before. Lol goodnight ladies

Maybe that'll make it work! Fingers crossed for you!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Tara we never due the full 48 hours.. My husband would die Lol

8 years ago

OK well I am trying to have our second child. The first time I was working 12hr shifts 6 days so I was too busy to notice any signs. The only thing that made us go get a test was because I was almost a week late but I just thought it was stress from work, and my husband and I were always mad at each other for the small things. So we just started trying and have been doing the bd evey two or three days. I have not seen any ewcm but it was slightly watery for a few days. Now, for the past few nights when I lay down to sleep my stomach feels like it is doing gymnastics but not every night have I been nauseous. So I feel crazy for even thinking that something might be going on because I still have the rest of the month to wait till AF is supposed to show up. O and I have been have twingy pickles in my lower back and sides but again I keep telling myself not to think too much into it. I am going to continue doing the bd until AF comes, I am not a patient person.

8 years ago

Today I'm in a much better mood, bye bye Debbie, jess is back! Still have no idea what's been going on with me or why my af was almost nonexistent BUT decided that I'm just going to roll with the punches and keep on as if everything is normal! Wait a minute, is that even possible to try while ttc?! LOL! I joined a group on facebook called share smiles - it's a place where you can make wishes and grant others. I haven't made any wishes but I found one that I could grant! Shipping some stuff out tomorrow =) That was what got me out of my rut, to be able to help someone in need was exactly what I needed to get my mind back in positive mode!!

Screw the whole 48 hours thing Tara, lol kinda literally I guess! Love seeing that you've ov'd again on your own!! That makes me super excited for you! Praying, praying, praying!

Welcome jcbell, we have an awesome group here!

missdani let's try to stay positive! I know it's hard, I gave myself a good kick in the butt last night so I've straightened my mind out..

Hope all of you are enjoying your day!! :)

8 years ago

Can anyone tell me why my stomach feels like a gymnast every night? For the past few 3 or 4 nights when I lay down my stomach feels like it is flipping around. I don't feel sick but there is a slight pain to it. Can anyone explain?

8 years ago

It's midnight, cant sleep...worrying about tomorrow :/

@jace- i'm have to check that group out.

@jcbell- welcome sweetie! Is it your lower abdomen or upper abdomen? Could be gas or even just your digestive track reacting to the progesterone post ovulation. Where are you in your cycle?

Well now i am cd21 and I am not sure if I O yet. Lower abdomen is tight but my whole stomach does the flips. I halso been burping to the past couple days so maybe it is just gas bubbles. Thanks

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo