Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1611 - 1620 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Waiting ! That was a good one. I laughed so hard that I hit "Report" instead of "Reply". I figured it out before I reported you to the fuzz....

Over the last few months I have found all kinds of containers to pee in! I am very creative! While I was in my hotel room last week, I used the plastic container that my "Total Care" floss came in.

As long as I don't use my hand for a pee cup, I think I'm still considered 'sane'.

User Image

11 years ago

ROFL! Holly! You almost reported me! LOL. Glad you figured it out! I'd hate to be kicked off of here! OK...the plastic floss container! I bet that was a narrow target! I realized last night when I posted my opks that I've peed in a cup everyday for almost the past couple months. I need help! I've never thought of using my hand before!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

hahahaha This forum cracks me up. Waiting I looked at your pictures! This cycle looks so much darker than the rest!! That HAS to be a good sign :) CD15 looked pretty dark in the picture.

User Image

11 years ago

It did seem darker than the other cycles which I was really excited about. But then again..it's a different brand of test than the others. CD 15 did look darker but it darkened past the time limit. I always make a mental note of the color at the 5minute mark and none have been positive.

I posted my OPK progression to get some opinions. Hopefully I am really about to O and it's not just the pcos. A few weeks ago when I went to the doctor she did hormone level testing my lh was at a 18 which she said was a little elevated, which is when I had the random positive opk. but now I'm having a normal progression after a wacky long cycle and being diagnosed with pcos.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Oh...by the way, it was the clear plastic container that the floss came in and not the actual white container with the floss itself. That would be narrow. The clear plastic was a little shallow but worked fine.

Just figured out if I get a this month, I will know before Xmas!ing for !

I'm not getting any work done today. I'm just a chatter box!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok so im pretty sure Im out, I did do a DT test with 2 pot of coffee diluted urine I couldnt hold off lol, AF due tommorow. Trying to use up all the test so im not tempted to start testing super early next time. Im ok with being out this time.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......my man called me and said you need to leave the house for a few minutes. Acting really strange, well, I pretty much know he bought the ring today and had to "hide" it. I dont know when its coming but its in the house, and no im not going to go searching:) I am excited.....takes the edge of the BFN's, really hoping to announce a BFP this x-mas:) Staying positive and grateful.

11 years ago

@holly-I'm doing about 10 things at once right now! So I'm not really getting anything done either! I need to finish cleaning my house so I can put up my christmas tree friday. I pray you can give dh an awesome christmas present!

@ tara YAY to non pregnant sister . o~ o~ o~ o~ o~ just keep swimming lol

@athena i know how u feel hun i some times think what if i cant have kids tbh i do worry about it alot as it took my mum 5yrs to get me plus she was on clomid ( im a clomid baby ) she lost a baby before me and she lost my twin too she then lost a baby after me and it took her another 5yrs on clomid to get my brother then lost another after him then there was one more that sadly my mum couldnt carry and longer for health reason she has to well u know if she didnt they was a high chance they both could of died .

then there is my anutie who cant have kids she has pcos and endometriosis and has had unproteced since she has been married which is over 22yrs . she wont have ivf or anything because of her faith which is up to her .

so i know we have family problems when it comes to babys so i think about it alot when i 1st got with hubby i told him that they could be a chance i can have kids as i didnt wanna hurt either of us by getting too deep then not being able to have kids

wow this is a long post sorry lol

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy I wasn't a clomid baby but my mom lost my twin. she had a mc went to the doctor, they did an ultrasound and there I was.

My sister has pcos like I do and she only got pregnant all 3 times right after going off her bc. My mom didn't really have trouble getting pregnant even though she had endometriosis and had a hysterectomy at 40.

I just have been really down lately. We are buying our first house and are really excited, but we already picked out which room would be the baby's and I feel like the longer it takes the harder it is going to be to walk past that room.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo