Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Lammy Ooooohhhhh GUURL!!! check u out!!! hahaha

LADIES!!! I got my FertiliTea in the mail today and I'm drinking it as we speak.. only things thats bad is it's 90 degrees outside so I have to sit in front of the air conditioning just to cool down! haha I'll be posting on my journal my own little review on it

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Lammy OMG!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm clean the area...Try a natural home remedy to speed up the healing process. Many plants and herbs are known to stimulate the immune system and speed the healing of abrasions.
Apply any of these to the rug burn topically before covering the area with a bandage: honey, aloe vera, lavender oil or thyme essential oil. Make a paste by mixing 1/4 of a teaspoon (1 ml) of turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of cocoa butter. Apply the paste to the area 3 times a day. Or you can just use an antibacterial ointment. You can also increase your Vitamin C and E intake.
You are too funny!
@Mooney-I just walked in 100 degrees and it's 9:30pm in Missouri! Sheesh! Lord Jesus please....we need rain and heat relief!

@Alimaygirl- SO EXCITING! Even a bit of hcg shows you have some sort of peanut attachment. Praying for your sticky bean! .

Down 7 pounds! 10 more to go for 10% weight loss!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

we had keys to new house and was moving little bits in and well empty house with out nan things got heated lol

anyways thanks for the tips
its about 9deegres over here after having months of rain

wtg tara on the weight loss

User Image

11 years ago

9 lol i ment 90

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy I saw that and I was like.. WELL DAM!! If it was 9 degrees ova hea I'd be rippin holes in my back tryna get warm to!

Oh.. and I can't find u on FB.. It keeps popping up this weird profile that is NOT the name you gave! lol If u can find me add me! CRISTINA E MOONEY (Tina)

11 years ago

You can find her thru my page Mooney. I had to search google and go thru a separate page.

Got my Tea today!!!!! Smells so good! Gonna walk and have a cup before bed. :) Feel like I'm gonna puke though!

@Tara & @Lammy got you added!! Thanks for adding me! I can't wait to go through all your wedding pics! It looked like a beautiful wedding!!

11 years ago

i am 9 dpo. the wait is driving me crazy. on 5-8 dpo i was feeling slight cramps and pulls in what i think is my uterus. this morning i dont feel anything. has anyone ever felt premenstral cramps 5 dpo or do you think it might be inplantation or something else.

User Image

11 years ago

@babydestiny- Welcome sweetie! Wish I could give you a definite answer but your cramping sounds promising. As for me, I thought I had implantation cramps last month but never got bfp or Af (possible my cramps were from my pcos). Do you have normal cycles? If you do and you know when you ovulated, there's good chance you're implanting.

I am brand new to this ttc sites and i am hooked but i am still trying to figure out all the acronyms and they way things work so please excuse the incompetence for a little bit till i get the hang of it.

i was just saying to Dh a minute ago "my boobs are so sore" *as i am poking at them* his response was well if you stop messing with them maybe they wouldn't be! Grr. I have no idea what day i ovulated so I have no idea what dpo im at but i am nauseous my boobs hurt my head hurts and i am kind of crampy and i don't get cramps with AF but i am practicably on here and another ttc site every free moment so i could very well be imagining symptoms!! I am going nuts. Does anyone have ANY pointers for narrowing down the day i ovulated? I am no good at the tracking stuff and i get constant +'s on the opk. for God to work his magic on us again.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo