Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1841 - 1850 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@xkris welcome. I came on this site not long ago. Love it. I was ttc up until this past month and i'm going through a situation with the bf so i can't do it right now, but i still come on here and chat with everyone.

On another note, i think i'm ovulating or close to it. I'm starting to get slight cramps and an increase on my cm. At least i can finally tell when i'm oving. It'll be helpful in the future. I hope the bf is ready to ttc sometime soon or i don't know what i'm going to do. I know i'm only 22 but he's 35 and not getting any younger. Not to say he's old, just don't want him to have to deal with an infant when he gets into his older ages.

I really need to get back into school, i'm so sorry to keep bringing up the same subject, i just need something to take my mind off of this situation.

Lots of

11 years ago

Really Phatgurl? That is very interesting but I will do my best to not get excited til I see it in pink lol I don't want to be disappointed if I'm not.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I think I am losing my mind...this 2wkWait is the longest and worse process...I have about all my days narrowed down..even my "most likely" day for implantation which was only about 2-3 days ago...HPT was negative yesterday and I am fighting urge to test again today, period should come monday...not sure i have the patience to wait that long...aaarrrrrgggg...wish a lil chime sounded in your head the moment you conceived....

User Image

11 years ago

And1 - that would be awesome if it did! Glad to see you on here.

Athena - yes, pink-tinged ewcm seems to be one of THE best signs you can have. Unless it was semen & you had rough sex that caused your cervix to bleed a little I'm very excited for you.

11 years ago

Here I am at cd27 14dpo waiting for the other shoe to drop. Took another FRER this morning, and it's negative. I could have sworn I saw something while I was doing the "hpt stare" , but nothing conclusive. You know that stare, right? The one where you hover over the test while the pee goes across, then you stare for a couple of minutes longer, then you're convinced if you don't look again for a few minutes when you look back it'll be there, so you brush your teeth & try not to look, then you look and it still looks the same, so you start holding it up to different kinds of light to see if it makes a difference, and in one of the lights you're convinced you see something, so you do the whole crazy thing again, and before you know it you,be been in the bathroom for 15-20 minutes, so somebody says, "Hey, you okay in there?"

I was nauseous before I got out of bed, and now I have a headache.. I'm guessing the headache is from staring at the test, though. Or it could be from getting up at the butt crack of dawn.

Yesterday afternoon my wonderful week continued. I went out to the car, got all 3 kids including 2 in car seats buckled in, went to leave to do some couponing, and pick up a prescription, and dh says, "You're not going anywhere. You have a flat tire.". Can I just tell you that was the most ridiculous tire-changing I have ever been part of including a trip to the Walmart tire center where it is apparently a prerequisite you have to be both stupid and an asshole to work? Now my vehicle is on a jack in the back yard with 2 broken lugs due to cross-threading, and it doesn't,t look like I'll be couponing today, either. Dh is working 7 12-hr days this week and is going to have to leave early to replace my lugs. Oh, freakin' joy.

Thank God it's Sunday and a brand new week!,

11 years ago

Oh, and I forgot to add that I finally took off my $300 boots & put on flip-flops to go back outside to try to get one of the cross-threaded lug nuts off, and when I was jacking up the van some more while dh stood there watching me because I got pissed off waiting for him to stop watching the state championship high school football game (we have DVR, so he could have paused) the tire fell on my foot, so now I have a big bruise across the top of my foot where your ankle & foot meet, and that jackass laughed at me when it happened. I really wanted to dot his eye. Then he actually had the nerve later to tell me I looked like a fish out of water (I haven't changed a tire in years, never changed one with messed up lugs, and was using his jack because mine has been removed from where the spare tire sits, and the van slipped off of his jack during the process at one point, too). I told him to go fuck himself because a lot of women wouldn't even attempt to do something like that anyway. I'm still pissed about it if you can't tell.

11 years ago

COUPON ALERT!! Go to firstresponse.com, and there is a place to click for a $2 off coupon. Rite Aid is giving a $2 store credit you can use the next day, and a 2 pack is on sale for $9.99. So you print out & cut the coupons (you can't print it more than twice from the same printer), take them to Rite Aid, give them your store card, buy one using the coupon, and you get $2 to use on anything else you want. You can use the First Response coupon anywhere If you don't want to go to Rite Aid or don't have one. If you are going to Ride Aid you can do the deal 3 times per card/address. After the coupon & store credit you'll pay $5.99 for two.

You may be able to get a better deal at Walmart, but I hate them so try to give them the least business possible because of their corporate policies.

11 years ago

No rough sex haven't since wednesday. So it's not that. hmmm. If it was implantation, when should I test?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena - I think wait 2-3 days minimum.

11 years ago

Well, I guess one week of shittiness wasn't enough. AF showed today. I'm pretty bummed about it. Since I've been on this site I've had (4) 25 day cycles followed by a 27 day cycle then as 23 day cycle. Starting today made this one 26 days. While I'm very thankful I don't have extended cycles, I don't know why they've become inconsistent. At least they're kind of short, so I'll hope fora Christmas miracle.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo